Default Wow!

On Sun, 24 Mar 2019 19:22:22 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 3/24/2019 6:12 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 24 Mar 2019 17:00:38 -0400, John H.
wrote:

On Sun, 24 Mar 2019 16:44:49 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 3/24/2019 4:30 PM, John H. wrote:
On Sun, 24 Mar 2019 15:54:20 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

Harry and friends are going to be on the war path.

Mueller report completely exonerates Trump, his campaign
people and his family.

Big Nothing Burger was just delivered.

---
https://www.avg.com

Mueller says it doesn't exonerate Trump on the obstruction. But then again, a 'not guilty' verdict
doesn't exonerate the defendant. Of course, the Dems won't mention that. The pundits are playing the
'did not exonerate' for all it's worth.

Barr said in his four page report that there was no evidence that would
support an obstruction charge. I guess we'll have to see what the
wording Mueller used.

This is what I saw on the tube.

"The Special Counsel states that "while this report does not conclude that the President committed a
crime, it also does not exonerate him."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rea...er-to-congress

In other words, we couldn't find any evidence of a crime but we have
to keep trying to justify the two year, $30 million investigation some
way.

After 22 months, almost 30 million dollars and a country being torn
apart we have 6 Americans indited or convicted for telling a lie under
oath to the FBI or for financial and tax crimes having absolutely
nothing to do with Trump or alleged collusion. Oh .. and about
24 Russians who will never be tried or set foot in this country.

Can't the Dems put this all behind us now and maybe concentrate on
trying to win the White House in 2020? Nice to desire I guess but
it apparently just isn't going to happen.

Ask Harry. He, Pelosi, Schumer, et al, seem to think along the same lines.