Default Flash freeze ...

Mr. Luddite
"I am not a big football fanatic like many around here but if you haven't
followed the Tom Brady/Bill Belichick era, it's worth watching these
games. Both are going to go down in NFL history as being arguably
the best in their respective roles and both aren't going to be around
too much longer as player/coach."

Brutal....trying to catch some action near the end of the 2nd quarter but I'm seeing 3 minutes of commercials for every 30 seconds of action.....wait a sec....touchdown for Patriots.

On 1/20/2019 7:52 PM, True North wrote:
Mr. Luddite
"I am not a big football fanatic like many around here but if you haven't
followed the Tom Brady/Bill Belichick era, it's worth watching these
games. Both are going to go down in NFL history as being arguably
the best in their respective roles and both aren't going to be around
too much longer as player/coach."

Brutal....trying to catch some action near the end of the 2nd quarter but I'm seeing 3 minutes of commercials for every 30 seconds of action.....wait a sec....touchdown for Patriots.

http://funkyimg.com/i/2Qpki.jpg

Hey,.. you can freeze epoxy! Ron Wierszewski Boat Building 0 September 7th 06 05:00 PM
Hey,.. you can freeze epoxy! Dave W Boat Building 0 September 4th 06 04:17 PM
Hey,.. you can freeze epoxy! Glenn Ashmore Boat Building 0 September 4th 06 08:21 AM
NW freeze Dene General 24 February 19th 06 08:10 PM
NW freeze Dene Cruising 25 February 19th 06 08:10 PM