posted to rec.boats.building

Default Hey,.. you can freeze epoxy!

I have some bottles of System 3 epoxy that are 11 years old....and I still
use them with no problems. Not sure what the shelf life is claimed to
be....but I have had good luck
ron
"ray lunder" wrote in message
Yes, it's true!
Ever mix up that $100 a gallon sucker syrup and end up with extra in
the bottom of your plastic milk jug? Just for grins and because I'm
stubborn and cheap I stuck it in the freezer, ate lunch, went to town,
drove home, took a nap then pulled it out in the interests of science.
Rock solid. 10 minutes later, soft- roughly the same stage it was at-
only 3 hours later. It seems to have adhered and set up normally. This
was a deep freeze, not my refrigerator icebox. Also, I had used
sawdust for filler if that makes a difference. Ok, the spell check is
complete- I had 6 errers. Good luck, men.