Default Isn't it great?

For about two years, the piece of **** in the White House said he made
no payments to the two ladies, then he claimed he wasn't involved in the
payments and now that the federal prosecutors have him dead to rights on
conspiracy about the payments thanks to his buddy publisher of the
Enquirer and his former personal lawyer, Trump is now claiming the
transactions were "private."

Obviously these payments right before the 2016 election were made to
keep more of Trump's sleazy behavior out of the public's eye. Oh, and
the prosecutors apparently have some heavy-duty evidence that Donald and
his greasy Children of the Corn were fully aware of the meetings with
the Russians, meetings about which Bone Spurs Donald said he had no
knowledge.

And Mueller hasn't even completed his investigation.

It's just delicious!

On 12/13/2018 7:01 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:

For about two years, the piece of **** in the White House said he made
no payments to the two ladies, then he claimed he wasn't involved in the
payments and now that the federal prosecutors have him dead to rights on
conspiracy about the payments thanks to his buddy publisher of the
Enquirer and his former personal lawyer, Trump is now claiming the
transactions were "private."

Obviously these payments right before the 2016 election were made to
keep more of Trump's sleazy behavior out of the public's eye. Oh, and
the prosecutors apparently have some heavy-duty evidence that Donald and
his greasy Children of the Corn were fully aware of the meetings with
the Russians, meetings about which Bone Spurs Donald said he had no
knowledge.

And Mueller hasn't even completed his investigation.

It's just delicious!

Sorta reminds one of another POTUS who went on national television and
said, "Listen to me. I did not have sexual relations with that woman,
Miss Lewinsky".

Only differences are that he was not a private citizen at the time.
He was the sitting POTUS and the sexual relations he "didn't have"
before he confessed that he did occurred in the Oval Office of the White
House.

On 12/13/18 7:19 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
[...]

said, "Listen to me.Â* I did not have sexual relations with that woman,
Miss Lewinsky".

Only differences are that he was not a private citizen at the time.
He was the sitting POTUS and the sexual relations he "didn't have"
before he confessed that he did occurred in the Oval Office of the White
House.

Trump's payments were made just before the election to keep news of the
ladies out of the pre-election discussion. Trump *conspired* (colluded)
with others to make the payments and keep them a secret and help sway an
election. The difference between Clinton's behavior and Trump's, in
terms of legality, is significant. Clinton was impeached. If we get a
break, Trump will be confronted with these federal crimes and be offered
a choice.

On 12/13/2018 7:54 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

Clinton was technically impeached but it never went anywhere in the
Senate. Basically a slap on the wrist although his law license was revoked.

Can't do that to Trump. He's not a lawyer.

On 12/13/18 8:03 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
[...]

and said, "Listen to me.Â* I did not have sexual relations with that
woman, Miss Lewinsky".

Only differences are that he was not a private citizen at the time.
He was the sitting POTUS and the sexual relations he "didn't have"
before he confessed that he did occurred in the Oval Office of the
White House.

Trump's payments were made just before the election to keep news of
the ladies out of the pre-election discussion. Trump *conspired*
(colluded) with others to make the payments and keep them a secret and
help sway an election. The difference between Clinton's behavior and
Trump's, in terms of legality, is significant. Clinton was impeached.
If we get a break, Trump will be confronted with these federal crimes
and be offered a choice.

Clinton was technically impeached but it never went anywhere in the
Senate.Â* Basically a slap on the wrist although his law license was
revoked.

Can't do that to Trump.Â* He's not a lawyer.

Impeachment by the House with the Repugnants holding the Senate ain't
enough. My hope is that Mueller's report on Trump is so devastating it
"lame ducks" him for the rest of this term or even convinces him to
resign in exchange for a nolle prosequi for himself and his family. That
way, he can go back to doing what he likes most... grabbing pussy and
getting involved in thousands of civil lawsuits. Oh, and I'd like to see
a few crumbs land on Pence, too...just enough to hamstring him and make
him an unlikely candidate in 2020.

On Thu, 13 Dec 2018 09:10:58 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

[...]

I think we are going to end up with Trump being the one who paid the
women and I doubt that is a campaign law violation. There may be some
reporting irregularities but it is hard to find someone who has not
done that. He might have to pay a little fine.
BTW did you see Sullivan, the judge in the Flynn sentencing is now
demanding documents from Mueller and questioning about whether the
interrogation where he "lied" was legal. It is something about whether
he was coerced into testifying without benefit of council.
"Miranda"?

I do think there is a very good possibility Trump will not run in 2020
and I doubt Pence will run either way. (P or VP)

wrote:

[...]

Maybe Trump and his family of goniffs will escape into Mexico before the
Mexicans pay for building his wall.

Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

Clinton should have gone to jail for the same reason he had to pay a woman
$830,000! Was not consensual sex. He lost his law license for perjury. A
lot more criminal than being blackmailed by a consensual sex partner.

Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

If Mueller had anything substantial, we would have heard about it before 2
years of investigation. Sounds more like the Mueller crew is milking the
system. Would be interesting in a couple years to read the internal memos
of the investigation. At least before the statue of limitations expires.

Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

Poor Bilious...no understanding of Mueller’s processes.

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.