Default A new Pocohanukkah

On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 07:29:43 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 12/12/18 7:13 AM, Justan Ohlphart wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 12/11/18 10:46 PM, Tim wrote: On Tuesday, December 11, 2018 at 6:10:51 PM UTC-6, Keyser Soze wrote: On 12/11/18 7:09 PM, Tim wrote: On Tuesday, December 11, 2018 at 4:36:58 PM UTC-6, wrote: Taking the lead from Hillary the Ocasio-Cortez woman has come out and said she is Jewish too, When does 'gay' come in as well? Good old tim, still stumping for the righties... Good old harry, still hasn't a clue what he's talking about. Sure I do...you are constantly crapping on non-right-wing pols here.

I can't wait to see the crap falling upon Nancy and Chuck the next
couple of years. How many dems will defect to the other side
because of them?

Speaking of crap falling, more and more of your Repubnants are beginning
to move away from Donald the Defecator. Hey, if there is a shutdown, he
owns it. What a ****ing moron he is...no wonder you like him.

The irony is Trumps job approval numbers are about as good as Merkel,
May and Macron combined, Macron is in single digits in some polls and
Paris is burning.