Default Life with Tariff Man

"We are either going to have a REAL DEAL with
China, or no deal at all - at which point we will be
charging major Tariffs against Chinese product being
shipped into the United States. Ultimately, I believe,
we will be making a deal - either now or into the future..."

Sigh...it's on, it's off, it's on, it's done, it's not done...

Life with Tariff Man:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15_A511X3Ks

Tim Tim is offline

Keyser Soze
"We are either going to have a REAL DEAL with
China, or no deal at all - at which point we will be
charging major Tariffs against Chinese product being
shipped into the United States. Ultimately, I believe,
we will be making a deal - either now or into the future..."

Sigh...it's on, it's off, it's on, it's done, it's not done...

Life with Tariff Man:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15_A511X3Ks

........,

You should be happy to know that Colbert’s ratings have been above Fallon’s for two years in a row. Not saying much though. Not many watch either except for some retired and people on assistance. Working folks are already in bed.

On 12/5/18 9:18 AM, Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
"We are either going to have a REAL DEAL with
China, or no deal at all - at which point we will be
charging major Tariffs against Chinese product being
shipped into the United States. Ultimately, I believe,
we will be making a deal - either now or into the future..."

Sigh...it's on, it's off, it's on, it's done, it's not done...

Life with Tariff Man:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15_A511X3Ks

.......,

You should be happy to know that Colbert’s ratings have been above Fallon’s for two years in a row. Not saying much though. Not many watch either except for some retired and people on assistance. Working folks are already in bed.

Why would those ratings make me happy? I don't watch either show. I
haven't watched those sorts of late night programs since Johnny Carson
retired. What do righties like you watch beside Fox and Duck Dynasty?
Tim Tim is offline

Keyser Soze
Why would those ratings make me happy? I don't watch either show. I
haven't watched those sorts of late night programs since Johnny Carson
retired. What do righties like you watch beside Fox and Duck Dynasty?

I don’t know what “righties” watch.

I don’t watch tv except for last cal news. Besides the Mrs has it tied up with the lifeline and hallmark channels.

But while getting up for some water, and wake the wife up for bed and shut the tv down, I did notice that Colbert was playing that very same intro last night. Don’t tell me you just accidentally stumbled on that YouTube vid in the wee hours this morning.