Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Life with Tariff Man

On 12/5/18 9:18 AM, Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
"We are either going to have a REAL DEAL with
China, or no deal at all - at which point we will be
charging major Tariffs against Chinese product being
shipped into the United States. Ultimately, I believe,
we will be making a deal - either now or into the future..."

Sigh...it's on, it's off, it's on, it's done, it's not done...

Life with Tariff Man:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15_A511X3Ks

.......,

You should be happy to know that Colbert’s ratings have been above Fallon’s for two years in a row. Not saying much though. Not many watch either except for some retired and people on assistance. Working folks are already in bed.

Why would those ratings make me happy? I don't watch either show. I
haven't watched those sorts of late night programs since Johnny Carson
retired. What do righties like you watch beside Fox and Duck Dynasty?