Tim Tim is offline

Default These headlines crack me up

Such persuasive bias. Like he’s really shook up.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna943056

I don’t think he’s rattled by much of anything..

On 12/4/18 11:41 AM, Tim wrote:
Such persuasive bias. Like he’s really shook up.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna943056

I don’t think he’s rattled by much of anything..

He's rattled by lots of things, as evidenced by his recent tweets, Timmy
Trump Fanboy.
Tim Tim is offline

11:43 AMKeyser Soze
He's rattled by lots of things, as evidenced by his recent tweets, Timmy
Trump Fanboy.

Call me what you want. I couldn’t care less.

His tweets aren’t any different tone than before he took office wishful thinking in your part. Keep trying Harry boy.

On Tue, 4 Dec 2018 08:41:41 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

Such persuasive bias. Like he’s really shook up.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna943056

I don’t think he’s rattled by much of anything..

I made the mistake of watching a bit of CNN this morning. After seeing a report on FOX about
immigrants on welfare, I wanted to see if CNN would mention it.

CNN was totally engrossed in 'Let's get Trump' and nothing else. I'm sure it provides multiple
orgasms daily to Krause, et al.

"President Donald Trump’s draft plan to exclude welfare-dependent migrants is justified by data
showing that almost two-thirds of households headed by non-citizens use at least one welfare
program, says the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS).
“In 2014, 63 percent of households headed by a non-citizen reported that they used at least one
welfare program, compared to 35 percent of native-headed households,” says the group’s December 3
report, which relies on federal data to track migrant use of welfare."

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/20...-rely-welfare/

And mo

"The liberal Center for American Progress has a shocking expose on the large amounts of welfare that
thousands, or even millions, of immigrants into the U.S. receive.

It seems to have been written and published by mistake.

The report, published Tuesday, was meant to be an explainer on why the Trump administration’s
proposal to limit immigrants who receive government benefits is bad. The measure will put limits on
legal U.S. entries and visa renewals for any immigrant who is or is deemed likely to become a
“public charge,” dependent on the American taxpayer."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...for-immigrants

Headlines justan General 22 January 15th 18 09:32 PM
Where's the giant headlines? Tim General 27 June 12th 17 07:23 PM
Where's the giant headlines? [email protected] General 2 June 10th 17 10:59 PM
Headlines from 2059 Poco Loco General 8 October 29th 14 04:30 PM
Headlines .... Eisboch[_9_] General 37 August 22nd 13 01:26 AM