BoatBanter.com

-   -   Happy Birthday Tim! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/180869-happy-birthday-tim.html)

John H.[_5_] November 29th 18 12:31 PM

Happy Birthday Tim!

A little birdie told me today was the day!

Tim November 29th 18 12:43 PM

Happy Birthday Tim!

John H
A little birdie told me today was the day!

Thanks John. Yep today I made it another round....

Mr. Luddite[_4_] November 29th 18 01:04 PM

Happy Birthday Tim!

On 11/29/2018 7:43 AM, Tim wrote:
John H
A little birdie told me today was the day!

Thanks John. Yep today I made it another round....

HBD Tim!

Tim November 29th 18 01:33 PM

Happy Birthday Tim!

Mr. Luddite
HBD Tim!

Thanks Richard...!

Its Me November 29th 18 02:16 PM

Happy Birthday Tim!

On Thursday, November 29, 2018 at 7:43:40 AM UTC-5, Tim wrote:
John H
A little birdie told me today was the day!

Thanks John. Yep today I made it another round....

Happy Birthday, Tim! Enjoy the day, eat some bacon. :)

Tim November 29th 18 02:19 PM

Happy Birthday Tim!

8:16 AMIts Me
Happy Birthday, Tim! Enjoy the day, eat some bacon. :)

Oh, I plan on both!!! Thanks!

John H.[_5_] November 29th 18 02:37 PM

Happy Birthday Tim!

On Thu, 29 Nov 2018 06:16:24 -0800 (PST), Its Me wrote:

On Thursday, November 29, 2018 at 7:43:40 AM UTC-5, Tim wrote:
John H
A little birdie told me today was the day!

Thanks John. Yep today I made it another round....

Happy Birthday, Tim! Enjoy the day, eat some bacon. :)

Bacon, egg, and Gouda cheese sandwiches for dinner tonight!

Tim November 29th 18 02:47 PM

Happy Birthday Tim!

John H
Bacon, egg, and Gouda cheese sandwiches for dinner tonight!

Going to Denny’s. Plenty of bacon and eggs for everyone!

John H.[_5_] November 29th 18 02:48 PM

Happy Birthday Tim!

On Thu, 29 Nov 2018 06:47:06 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

John H
Bacon, egg, and Gouda cheese sandwiches for dinner tonight!

Going to Denny’s. Plenty of bacon and eggs for everyone!

Find one of those Denny's in the Flying J truckstops. They have some good 'truckers' specials' on
the menu.

Tim November 29th 18 03:56 PM

Happy Birthday Tim!

8:48 AMJohn H
Find one of those Denny's in the Flying J truckstops. They have some good 'truckers' specials' on
the menu.

There’s one in Effingham that does that, but we’re going to meet up with my brother and his wife this evening, at Salem IL. There’s a brand new one there...