Default NASA

Live streaming Mars landing right now on the NASA website .... scheduled
to land at 3pm EST.

On 11/26/2018 2:42 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Live streaming Mars landing right now on the NASA website .... scheduled
to land at 3pm EST.

WOW! They successfully landed it on Mars.

On 11/26/18 2:54 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/26/2018 2:42 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Live streaming Mars landing right now on the NASA website ....
scheduled to land at 3pm EST.

WOW!Â* They successfully landed it on Mars.

All I saw was a bunch of people in a control room wearing maroon shirts...

On 11/26/2018 2:56 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 11/26/18 2:54 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/26/2018 2:42 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Live streaming Mars landing right now on the NASA website ....
scheduled to land at 3pm EST.

WOW!Â* They successfully landed it on Mars.

All I saw was a bunch of people in a control room wearing maroon shirts...

You should have offered to hitch a ride on the spacecraft so you could
watch it land in person.

On 11/26/18 2:58 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/26/2018 2:56 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 11/26/18 2:54 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/26/2018 2:42 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Live streaming Mars landing right now on the NASA website ....
scheduled to land at 3pm EST.

WOW!Â* They successfully landed it on Mars.

All I saw was a bunch of people in a control room wearing maroon
shirts...

You should have offered to hitch a ride on the spacecraft so you could
watch it land in person.

I was going to, but I heard that the Orange Menace was onboard...

On 11/26/2018 3:02 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 11/26/18 2:58 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/26/2018 2:56 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 11/26/18 2:54 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/26/2018 2:42 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Live streaming Mars landing right now on the NASA website ....
scheduled to land at 3pm EST.

WOW!Â* They successfully landed it on Mars.

All I saw was a bunch of people in a control room wearing maroon
shirts...

You should have offered to hitch a ride on the spacecraft so you could
watch it land in person.

I was going to, but I heard that the Orange Menace was onboard...

It's really an amazing feat considering all the challenges.
Long range communications have certainly improved since the
earlier landings on Mars. They had an image within a few minutes
after landing.

On 11/26/18 3:06 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/26/2018 3:02 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 11/26/18 2:58 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/26/2018 2:56 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 11/26/18 2:54 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/26/2018 2:42 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Live streaming Mars landing right now on the NASA website ....
scheduled to land at 3pm EST.

WOW!Â* They successfully landed it on Mars.

All I saw was a bunch of people in a control room wearing maroon
shirts...

You should have offered to hitch a ride on the spacecraft so you
could watch it land in person.

I was going to, but I heard that the Orange Menace was onboard...

It's really an amazing feat considering all the challenges.
Long range communications have certainly improved since the
earlier landings on Mars.Â* They had an image within a few minutes
after landing.

The science is way over my pay grade, but I do appreciate NASA and what
it does.

On Mon, 26 Nov 2018 14:42:47 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

Live streaming Mars landing right now on the NASA website .... scheduled
to land at 3pm EST.

I should have looked before posting!

On Mon, 26 Nov 2018 14:56:53 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 11/26/18 2:54 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/26/2018 2:42 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Live streaming Mars landing right now on the NASA website ....
scheduled to land at 3pm EST.

WOW!Â* They successfully landed it on Mars.

All I saw was a bunch of people in a control room wearing maroon shirts...

What, you long for the days when they all wore white shirts with a
skinny tie and a cigarette in their mouth?

On Mon, 26 Nov 2018 15:06:53 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 11/26/2018 3:02 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 11/26/18 2:58 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/26/2018 2:56 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 11/26/18 2:54 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/26/2018 2:42 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Live streaming Mars landing right now on the NASA website ....
scheduled to land at 3pm EST.

WOW!Â* They successfully landed it on Mars.

All I saw was a bunch of people in a control room wearing maroon
shirts...

You should have offered to hitch a ride on the spacecraft so you could
watch it land in person.

I was going to, but I heard that the Orange Menace was onboard...

It's really an amazing feat considering all the challenges.
Long range communications have certainly improved since the
earlier landings on Mars. They had an image within a few minutes
after landing.

I really think this should be the science we do. These days the robot
probes are giving much more information than we would get from guys on
the ground there and at a much lower cost. Basically that means we can
do a **** load more probes with much higher payloads because they
don't need to carry life support and they don't need to come back.
If a robot probe blows up, we just build another one and move on. If
we kill a live crew the whole space program is paralyzed for years.
Manned space flight is pretty much just a publicity stunt.

Head of Nasa on GW Gordon Cruising 0 June 1st 07 05:02 PM
Nasa Dealing with a UFO Joe ASA 3 September 20th 06 04:22 AM
[email protected] jim-- General 1 August 19th 04 12:01 AM
Nasa VHF - any experience? Frank UK Power Boats 1 September 18th 03 01:43 PM
Nasa stingray brian clode Electronics 0 August 3rd 03 09:46 AM