Default what a pussy

On 11/13/2018 1:22 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 11/13/18 1:16 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 12:49:00 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 11/13/18 12:02 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 09:22:10 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 11/13/18 6:58 AM, Tim wrote:
On Monday, November 12, 2018 at 6:34:53 PM UTC-6,
wrote:
On Mon, 12 Nov 2018 18:13:18 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 11/12/2018 5:46 PM, John H. wrote:
On Sun, 11 Nov 2018 13:13:30 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 11/11/2018 11:50 AM, Its Me wrote:
On Saturday, November 10, 2018 at 4:47:09 PM UTC-5, True
North wrote:
Keyser Söze

"Trump cancels World War One memorial visit to US cemetery
because of 'poor
weather'

Those old bone spurs acting up again?"

What a pussy!
I bet those WW1 soldiers wish they could have cancelled
fighting every time "poor weather" occurred.

"The Saturday event was canceled because rain made helicopter
transport more hazardous and security more difficult along a
long driving route."

But don't let facts get in the way of you sucking up to your
fat buddy.

Oh, and...

"President Trump spoke *without* an umbrella during a cold,
rainy Veterans Day ceremony in France.

The ceremony at Suresnes Cemetery near Paris was Trump's
final scheduled stop before returning to the U.S.

"This is certainly the highlight of the trip," Trump said,
after putting down his umbrella to speak.

Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* The few reporters who chose to attend huddled under
umbrellas, with ponchos over their computers. Many others
chose to remain at a hotel press filing center."

Eh.

Funny how the Trump haters jump on Fake News to find ways to
criticize
him or make him look bad.

The real reason his visit to the World War One Memorial was
cancelled
was because the weather was below minimum flight standards for
Marine One.

The Memorial is over 60 miles from where Trump and Co. were and
schedules didn't allow for driving, even if they wanted to.
Driving
that distance in "The Beast" is not done due to difficulties
in organizing a long distance motorcade therefore helicopters
(Marine
One) is used.

I watched the news from London and also the local Dublin news
while over there. Both stations
commented that Trump did not visit the memorial because of the
bad weather. That's the word that
Europe got, with no mention of a helicopter or the 'beast'.
When I saw the reports, I'll have to
admit I was quite ****ed with Trump. That report just added
more to the dislike most Europeans have
for Trump. Of course, there is no news in Europe, that I know
of, which would tell the whole,
unbiased story.

FWIW, I didn't know the whole story until I read your post.

For a number of reasons the security given to the POTUS exceeds
that of
most - or probably *all*Â* European countries.Â* But the left
won't buy
that because they thinkthe USA should be just like every other
nation on
the planet.

We are not.

There is a pretty good rationale for security and POTUS. If someone
killed a president on foreign soil, it might start WWIII.

Gavrilo and Franz proved that 104 years ago..

A U.S. president doesn't have to be on foreign soil to be shot or
killed. I'm not convinced doing so would start WWIII, especially if it
happened on the soil of a country that was friendly towards us, or at
least used to be. Sadly, the list of countries friendly towards the
U.S.
is shrinking, thanks to Trump the Grifter.

Thanks for making our point. If there was any threat at all in Europe,
the Secret Service would take is seriously. Although Europe does not
seem to have a lot of civilian small arms ownership, they do seem to
have plenty of military grade explosives floating around. The beast
might shrug off a rifle bullet, maybe even a hand grenade but 10
pounds of Semtex in a shaped charge with a copper slug in it near the
side of the road would do the deed.
Perhaps that is what you are wishing for.
I am just not sure how much of France and several other countries
would be left after we "looked for the killers".
You see what we did to Iraq for just plotting to kill GHWB. We are
still there.

I wouldn't want innocent lives disrupted or ended because someone
assassinates or tries to assassinate Trump. It'll be enough for me if he
dies of natural causes while in office...you know, like choking on a KFC
chicken bone or having his arteries filled with too much fat from Mickey
D's burgers...Â*Â*

You just don't want Trump assassinated because he would suddenly have
been one of our greatest presidents, like JFK.

Are you being given magic mushrooms at those loonytarian gatherings? Two
years in, the verdict is pretty much in: Trump is the worst POTUS in US
history.

Time to change the tape Harry.

On 11/13/18 1:16 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 12:49:00 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

North wrote:
[...]

Time to double down...2020 is around the corner.
"Lock him up!"

On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 13:22:48 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 11/13/18 1:16 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 12:49:00 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

most - or probably *all* European countries. But the left won't buy
[...]

Perhaps you were asleep or just living in the Camalot mystique in 1963
but there were serious concerns that JFK was not going to be
reelected. After all of those grand speeches and flowery rhetoric, his
legislative agenda was stuck in committee. People were starting to ask
"what is going on in Vietnam"? too. LBJ managed to get the legislation
unstuck and divert what he was doing in Vietnam by calling Goldwater
the war monger. Three months after he was elected president, the
Vietnam war went from covert ops to open warfare and grew into that
monster that killed over 100,000 Americans (65,000 in the war and many
tens of thousands after it).
The assassination relieved JFK from any blame in that and he got
credit for the few good things Johnson did. .

On 11/13/18 4:09 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 13:22:48 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 11/13/18 1:16 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 12:49:00 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

It's always a bit of fun to read your Classic Comix version of history,
political science, government, and mental health treatments.

On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 17:40:55 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 11/13/18 4:09 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 13:22:48 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 11/13/18 1:16 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 12:49:00 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

If you don't think JFK was in trouble you just were not paying
attention. That was why he was in Dallas in the first place. It was
part of him trying to get the southern democrats back on the bus.

On 11/13/18 7:32 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 17:40:55 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 11/13/18 4:09 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 13:22:48 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 11/13/18 1:16 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 12:49:00 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I know why Kennedy went to Dallas. I don't accept your Classic Comix
takes on history and other subjects. Had Kennedy lived, the
Kennedy-Johnson ticket would have buried Goldwater, just as the
Johnson-Humphrey ticket did. It wasn't until the 1968 elections that the
Republicans were able to make their racist Southern Strategy a winner.
It's taken 50 years for demographics to start burying the Republican
Party. Another Trump campaign will move that process along.

On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 20:34:36 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 11/13/18 7:32 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 17:40:55 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 11/13/18 4:09 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 13:22:48 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 11/13/18 1:16 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 12:49:00 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I am sure you believe that but it was not the thinking at the time.
My guess is you were not really paying that much attention to politics
in 1963-4.
Johnson won in 1964, largely on the sympathy vote but once the dew
came off that lily he was pretty much run out of town on a rail.

On Tuesday, November 13, 2018 at 8:34:40 PM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 11/13/18 7:32 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 17:40:55 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 11/13/18 4:09 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 13:22:48 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 11/13/18 1:16 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 12:49:00 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Dementia is your friend. The Dr Dr needs to start interviewing in-home care nurses. You're not going to make it to HH.

On 11/13/18 10:37 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 20:34:36 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 11/13/18 7:32 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 17:40:55 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 11/13/18 4:09 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 13:22:48 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 11/13/18 1:16 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 12:49:00 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Your guess would be wrong, as usual. Oh, and Johnson won for any number
of reasons, not the least of which was that Goldwater at that time in
the Arizona senator's life was seen as a right-wing crackpot, and the
GOP was full-on with its racism. Johnson won in a landslide. Goldwater
won Arizona and the most backwards, racist states in the South, and that
was it for him. Your post was just another example of your shallow,
comic book knowledge of history.

On Wed, 14 Nov 2018 09:20:16 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 11/13/18 10:37 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 20:34:36 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 11/13/18 7:32 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 17:40:55 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 11/13/18 4:09 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 13:22:48 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 11/13/18 1:16 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 12:49:00 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Insults aside. If Kennedy had lived the ticket would not have been
nearly as popular. Besides the sympathy vote you also have the fact
that virtually all of the legislation we associate with Kennedy would
have still been stalled in congress. Johnson was the one who pushed
through things like the civil right act and it happened after Kennedy
was gone. Kennedy and congress did not really get along that well. He
would have been running on a failure in "Cuber". A phony "Missile
Crisis" that by 64 we knew was unnecessary and actually a win for
Khrushchev because we were pulling our missiles out of Turkey.
Then there was Vietnam. In fact there is still a chance that without
the assassination, we might not have had Goldwater.
For a rematch of 1960, they might have dragged out Nixon again.

The Real March - no pussy hats! John H[_2_] General 0 January 23rd 18 12:52 PM
No more pink pussy hats... Tim General 9 January 8th 18 01:44 AM
GOP - Grabbing Onto Pussy Boating All Out General 6 October 8th 16 09:00 PM