Tim Tim is offline

Default I voted!

May the worse candidate lose.

On 11/6/2018 8:47 AM, Tim wrote:

May the worse candidate lose.

I have a meeting to attend this morning but I'll go vote after it's over.

For me it's really a waste of time except for governor. The incumbent
running for re-election is a Republican.

Latest odds here says Warren has a 99 out of 100 chance of being
re-elected. Her closest Republican opponent's chances of winning
is less than 1 out of 100 as is the third party candidate.

Tim Tim is offline

Mr. Luddite
On 11/6/2018 8:47 AM, Tim wrote:

May the worse candidate lose.

I have a meeting to attend this morning but I'll go vote after it's over.

For me it's really a waste of time except for governor. The incumbent
running for re-election is a Republican.

Latest odds here says Warren has a 99 out of 100 chance of being
re-elected. Her closest Republican opponent's chances of winning
is less than 1 out of 100 as is the third party candidate.

I’ve got some of that in my own State/District. But I take the effort to vote anyhow. Too precious of a privilege not to.

Concerning our governor, he’s lousy. His opponent is lousy. Going to the voting booth Its like being a blind man throwing darts.

On 11/6/2018 9:16 AM, justan wrote:
"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:
On 11/6/2018 8:47 AM, Tim wrote: May the worse candidate lose. I have a meeting to attend this morning but I'll go vote after it's over.For me it's really a waste of time except for governor. The incumbent running for re-election is a Republican.Latest odds here says Warren has a 99 out of 100 chance of being re-elected. Her closest Republican opponent's chances of winningis less than 1 out of 100 as is the third party candidate.

What's her appeal up there?

She's popular around Thanksgiving time.

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:
On 11/6/2018 8:47 AM, Tim wrote: May the worse candidate lose. I
have a meeting to attend this morning but I'll go vote after it's
over.For me it's really a waste of time except for governor. The
incumbent running for re-election is a Republican.Latest odds here
says Warren has a 99 out of 100 chance of being re-elected.Â* Her
closest Republican opponent's chances of winningis less than 1 out of
100 as is the third party candidate.

What's her appeal up there?

She's popular around Thanksgiving time.

One of the main attractions at Plimoth Plantation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5qi3Meqy24

On 11/6/18 8:55 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/6/2018 8:47 AM, Tim wrote:

May the worse candidate lose.

I have a meeting to attend this morning but I'll go vote after it's over.

For me it's really a waste of time except for governor. The incumbent
running for re-election is a Republican.

Latest odds here says Warren has a 99 out of 100 chance of being
re-elected.Â* Her closest Republican opponent's chances of winning
is less than 1 out of 100 as is the third party candidate.

No local/House of Representative elections in your area, eh?

We have a couple of local issues plus a bunch of local office candidates
in addition to the U.S. Senate, House, and governor's race.

On 11/6/2018 8:47 AM, Tim wrote:

May the worse candidate lose.

I have a meeting to attend this morning but I'll go vote after it's over.

For me it's really a waste of time except for governor. The incumbent
running for re-election is a Republican.

Latest odds here says Warren has a 99 out of 100 chance of being
re-elected.Â* Her closest Republican opponent's chances of winning
is less than 1 out of 100 as is the third party candidate.

No local/House of Representative elections in your area, eh?

We have a couple of local issues plus a bunch of local office candidates
in addition to the U.S. Senate, House, and governor's race.

If you read the names on the ballot the incumbents are at least 80%
Democrats.

Why bother?

On 11/6/2018 8:47 AM, Tim wrote:

May the worse candidate lose.

I have a meeting to attend this morning but I'll go vote after it's over.

For me it's really a waste of time except for governor. The incumbent
running for re-election is a Republican.

Latest odds here says Warren has a 99 out of 100 chance of being
re-elected.Â* Her closest Republican opponent's chances of winning
is less than 1 out of 100 as is the third party candidate.

No local/House of Representative elections in your area, eh?

We have a couple of local issues plus a bunch of local office candidates
in addition to the U.S. Senate, House, and governor's race.

The biggest things here are probably the dozens of constitutional
amendments they rolled up into 13 ballot initiatives.

They put things like offshore drilling and "vaping" on the same vote.
There is one they are selling as banning dog racing that is so broadly
worded that they might have to close all the zoos and stop raising
animals for food are anything else. We already passed an amendment
years ago that gives baby pigs more rights than people.

Personally I think giving the voters this easy an access to the
constitution is stupid. It only takes a ridiculously low, unverified,
number of signatures on a petition to get ballot access.

On 11/6/2018 8:47 AM, Tim wrote:

May the worse candidate lose.

I have a meeting to attend this morning but I'll go vote after it's
over.

For me it's really a waste of time except for governor. The incumbent
running for re-election is a Republican.

Latest odds here says Warren has a 99 out of 100 chance of being
re-elected.Â* Her closest Republican opponent's chances of winning
is less than 1 out of 100 as is the third party candidate.

No local/House of Representative elections in your area, eh?

We have a couple of local issues plus a bunch of local office
candidates in addition to the U.S. Senate, House, and governor's race.

If you read the names on the ballot the incumbents are at least 80%
Democrats.

Why bother?

Oh, I suppose that works for you. I just voted straight Dem...which is
unusual for me. I see no reason to support anyone in the party of POTUS
Pig Vomit.

On 11/6/2018 8:47 AM, Tim wrote:

[...]

I get a kick out of some of the comments on elections in various states.
Heard a political pundit the other day discussing the senate election
in New Jersey. He said voters should just hold their nose and vote
for Bob Menendez. The pundit was a Democrat.

Wonder how he voted... Poco Deplorevole General 0 May 28th 17 05:51 PM
If he'd run, I'd have voted for him... Poco Loco General 3 December 24th 16 01:13 AM
I just voted... F*O*A*D General 3 February 19th 14 01:19 AM
Who voted? Boater General 2 November 15th 08 01:38 AM
OT--I voted for the resolution...before I voted against it NOYB General 18 November 29th 05 10:39 PM