Default Upper...

For your insulting pleasure...

https://flic.kr/p/QoRPP1

Aero Precision pieces and parts, 18" barrel for .308, 15" handguard, et
cetera. Everything went together properly, only dropped a few really
small pieces on the floor. Still hanven't put on "fancy" muzzle device.
Hope to finish up lower this week...it has many more pieces and parts,
so...more to drop on the floor.

On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 13:35:21 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

For your insulting pleasure...

https://flic.kr/p/QoRPP1

Aero Precision pieces and parts, 18" barrel for .308, 15" handguard, et
cetera. Everything went together properly, only dropped a few really
small pieces on the floor. Still hanven't put on "fancy" muzzle device.
Hope to finish up lower this week...it has many more pieces and parts,
so...more to drop on the floor.

Perfect melding of an assault weapon and a sniper rifle. See you on
the news.

wrote:

For your insulting pleasure...

https://flic.kr/p/QoRPP1

Aero Precision pieces and parts, 18" barrel for .308, 15" handguard, et
cetera. Everything went together properly, only dropped a few really
small pieces on the floor. Still hanven't put on "fancy" muzzle device.
Hope to finish up lower this week...it has many more pieces and parts,
so...more to drop on the floor.

Perfect melding of an assault weapon and a sniper rifle. See you on
the news.

According to the State of Maryland, where I live, these .308 rifles are
"too heavy" to be handled like .223/5.56 ARs, and therefore are not
prohibited.

You think I'll make the news for blowing up soda cans/bottles, eh?
This isn't Florida...I don't plan on having sex with them.

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
For your insulting pleasure...https://flic.kr/p/QoRPP1Aero Precision pieces and parts, 18" barrel for .308, 15" handguard, et cetera. Everything went together properly, only dropped a few really small pieces on the floor. Still hanven't put on "fancy" muzzle device. Hope to finish up lower this week...it has many more pieces and parts, so...more to drop on the floor.

Is the scope on backwards?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Tuesday, October 30, 2018 at 3:26:21 PM UTC-4, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
For your insulting pleasure...https://flic.kr/p/QoRPP1Aero Precision pieces and parts, 18" barrel for .308, 15" handguard, et cetera. Everything went together properly, only dropped a few really small pieces on the floor. Still hanven't put on "fancy" muzzle device. Hope to finish up lower this week...it has many more pieces and parts, so...more to drop on the floor.

Is the scope on backwards?

It's one of those cheap, AR "drop-zone" scopes. You look through the big end. The small end doesn't capture much light, though. Good for playing soldier shooting at pop cans.

Like this:
http://www.explosivepowersports.com/bushnell-1-4x24-24mm-bdc-reticle-ar91424

On 10/30/18 3:26 PM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
For your insulting pleasure...https://flic.kr/p/QoRPP1Aero Precision pieces and parts, 18" barrel for .308, 15" handguard, et cetera. Everything went together properly, only dropped a few really small pieces on the floor. Still hanven't put on "fancy" muzzle device. Hope to finish up lower this week...it has many more pieces and parts, so...more to drop on the floor.

Is the scope on backwards?

Heheheh...no.

It's this one:

https://is.gd/igt9DW

here's a vid on it:

https://is.gd/t9n5aG

wrote:

For your insulting pleasure...

https://flic.kr/p/QoRPP1

Aero Precision pieces and parts, 18" barrel for .308, 15" handguard, et
cetera. Everything went together properly, only dropped a few really
small pieces on the floor. Still hanven't put on "fancy" muzzle device.
Hope to finish up lower this week...it has many more pieces and parts,
so...more to drop on the floor.

Perfect melding of an assault weapon and a sniper rifle. See you on
the news.

According to the State of Maryland, where I live, these .308 rifles are
"too heavy" to be handled like .223/5.56 ARs, and therefore are not
prohibited.

I agree there were a bunch of morons writing those laws but they were
democrats so what do you expect?

An M1A that shoots the same rounds and weighs at least a pound more
than an AR-10 IS an assault weapon.
The chinese knockoff of the M1A, the Norinco M-14 is OK. They are
identical and from a couple feet away you can't tell them apart.
Without looking at the stamp on the receiver, I doubt you could with
them in your hand.

Stupid people writing stupid laws.

You just own a gun that slipped through a loop hole, like the rest of
your assault weapons.

On 10/30/18 10:51 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 15:13:56 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I follow the firearms laws in my state to the letter. I don't write
these laws, but I find out what they are, and I obey them. If these laws
annoy you, as they seem to, why, that's all good.

On 10/31/2018 6:50 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/30/18 10:51 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 15:13:56 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I find it a bit amusing that you claim to follow firearms laws "to the
letter" and acknowledge that you "don't write them" but when it comes
to Trump trying to follow and enforce immigration laws, you're totally
against it.

On 10/30/18 10:51 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 15:13:56 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

letter" and acknowledge that you "don't write them"Â* but when it comes
to Trump trying to follow and enforce immigration laws, you're totally
against it.

The Trump Admin's "enforcement" is based upon racism, xenophobia, and
the desire to feed red meat and fear to its base voters, and nothing
else. Maybe you fall for Trump's hatred, lies, and bull****, but I don't.