Default Task of the day.

Use Fat Harry and incongruous in the same sentence.
The best answer will be rewarded with a special prize.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 17:17:23 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

Use Fat Harry and incongruous in the same sentence.
The best answer will be rewarded with a special prize.

My task of the day was some yard work and going to the store.
I do have a new "tiki bar" (as Harry calls anything I build)
My wife wants me to make an arcade style shooting gallery for BB guns
before the kids get here. Lots of rotating targets, row of knockdown
ducks etc. I am still in the design phase but I have a garage full of
materials. (small gear head motors, sprocket chain and sprockets etc.)
I just have to see what I can come up with. It should be fun. I am
working on a back board material that won't bounce a BB back at you
right now.
I am thinking about just covering plywood with a cheap carpet or a
harbor fright mover blanket. Same for the back stop.I already know a
piece of K gutter does a great job of catching the BBs for recycling.
I also have a sheet of 1/4" PVC material but I am not sure about the
bounce off of that.

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 17:47:04 -0400, John H.
wrote:

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 17:31:11 -0400, wrote:

[...]

Those furniture blankets are really thin. I'd think about some cheap artificial grass you could hang
with staples.

The ones I have seem pretty tough. It doesn't take much to stop a BB.
The range we had in the basement when I was a kid used a big throw rug
as a backstop ~6x8. The gutter under it allowed me to reuse the same
BBs for years.
I had knock down ducks there too but they were not moving.