Default Motorcycle

So, after thinking it over the last few weeks I have decided to just
sell the Suzuki motorcycle. Decided that it just wasn't for me anymore.

Just for kicks I posted it in the Facebook "Marketplace" along with
some pictures and a brief description.

Just received an inquiry, all in Spanish.

I could pick out some words and phrases but even the on-line
translation services couldn't really translate it correctly.

On Wed, 24 Oct 2018 19:33:52 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

So, after thinking it over the last few weeks I have decided to just
sell the Suzuki motorcycle. Decided that it just wasn't for me anymore.

Just for kicks I posted it in the Facebook "Marketplace" along with
some pictures and a brief description.

Just received an inquiry, all in Spanish.

I could pick out some words and phrases but even the on-line
translation services couldn't really translate it correctly.

Forward it to Harry he speaks just about every language on the planet.