Default O'Rourke - Typical Liberal

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...e-beto-orourke

"I won't go negative. It won't be personal. I'm not going to be partisan. I'm not going to be petty.
People are sick of that stuff. I'm sick of that stuff," O'Rourke said. "And if I'm going to walk the
talk, this is my chance to do it in the remaining 22 days with everything on the line. We're not
only going to run this the right way, but we're going to win this the right way."

But...

"Perhaps sensing the polls are moving in the wrong direction for him, O'Rourke leveled multiple
personal attacks against the incumbent Republican. On one occasion, he called him "dishonest" while
digging up President Trump's "Lyin' Ted" nickname from the 2016 campaign, saying it stuck "because
it's true."