Default DNA test ....

On Wed, 17 Oct 2018 08:45:21 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 10/17/18 8:38 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

... done by the same "expert" who did Warren's:

http://funkyimg.com/i/2Mb5e.jpg

Are you searching for humor? I remember Warren saying her mother told
her she had some Native American ancestry. Apparently she does. What's
your point, aside for your disdain for female Democrats?

Just fake indians who then use that to advance their career.
The result she is crowing about is down in the margin of error.
My sister and even my niece always talk about the indian in our
heritage but I have seen the documents. It is insignificant and still
several generations closer than Warren is bragging about.

On Wed, 17 Oct 2018 10:29:42 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 10/17/18 9:29 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/17/2018 8:45 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/17/18 8:38 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

... done by the same "expert" who did Warren's:

http://funkyimg.com/i/2Mb5e.jpg

Are you searching for humor? I remember Warren saying her mother told
her she had some Native American ancestry. Apparently she does. What's
your point, aside for your disdain for female Democrats?

Yeah sure.Â* Warren has about the same amount of DNA that *could* be
traced to that of a native Indian as you do.

The left is trying to ignore this ... she really didn't do her
party any favors ... but she's more focused on 2020 than she is
next month's mid terms.

BTW ... there are at least two published "proofs" that Warren
used her phony claim to be a minority in order to gain preferential
consideration for a university appointment going back to 1993.

I don't recall Warren saying "how much" Native American ancestry she
has. As for me, unlikely I have any, since all the ancestors I know of
were Russian, Polish, German, Ukrainian, et cetera. My wife, however,
does have serious Cherokee ancestry from western North Carolina, in
addition to English, Irish, German ancestors, and, incredibly, *the*
Henry Hudson. She's interested in that stuff and has literally hundreds
of near and far relatives identified on her family tree. I only know of
parents, some aunts and uncles, some cousins, and grandparents back to
those who came here from Europe in the late 19th and early 20th
Centuries. Closest I got to Native American was an Indian motorcycle my
dad owned for a while.

Since the "indians" came from Eastern Russia originally, you might
actually have a marker that is common but it will be down in. the
grass of the report, like Warren.

On 10/17/2018 10:51 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/17/18 10:42 AM, Tim wrote:

7:45 AMKeyser Soze
On 10/17/18 8:38 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

... done by the same "expert" who did Warren's:

http://funkyimg.com/i/2Mb5e.jpg

Are you searching for humor? I remember Warren saying her mother told
her she had some Native American ancestry. Apparently she does. What's
your point, aside for your disdain for female Democrats?

Yes she does. Almost none.

So what?

So in the book of minority professors in which she is listed as
being "of color" is correct I guess. Her color is "white".

Tim Tim is offline

Mr. Luddite
So in the book of minority professors in which she is listed as
being "of color" is correct I guess. Her color is "white".

Like I said, she almost missed it.
Tim Tim is offline

Mr. Luddite
So in the book of minority professors in which she is listed as
being "of color" is correct I guess. Her color is "white".

I’d say she has a whole lot better chance of sunburning than I do.

On Wednesday, October 17, 2018 at 1:13:58 PM UTC-4, Tim wrote:
Mr. Luddite
So in the book of minority professors in which she is listed as
being "of color" is correct I guess. Her color is "white".

Like I said, she almost missed it.

Maybe she's kin to Rachel Anne Doležal, the white lady who claimed to be black for years. The one that was head of an NAACP chapter for a while.

Where do these fruitcakes come from?

On Wed, 17 Oct 2018 10:29:42 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 10/17/18 9:29 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/17/2018 8:45 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/17/18 8:38 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

... done by the same "expert" who did Warren's:

http://funkyimg.com/i/2Mb5e.jpg

Are you searching for humor? I remember Warren saying her mother told
her she had some Native American ancestry. Apparently she does. What's
your point, aside for your disdain for female Democrats?

Yeah sure.* Warren has about the same amount of DNA that *could* be
[...]

Someone may give a ****, Harry.

On Wed, 17 Oct 2018 08:01:20 -0700 (PDT), Its Me wrote:

On Wednesday, October 17, 2018 at 10:51:07 AM UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/17/18 10:42 AM, Tim wrote:

7:45 AMKeyser Soze
On 10/17/18 8:38 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

... done by the same "expert" who did Warren's:

http://funkyimg.com/i/2Mb5e.jpg

Are you searching for humor? I remember Warren saying her mother told
her she had some Native American ancestry. Apparently she does. What's
your point, aside for your disdain for female Democrats?

Yes she does. Almost none.

So what?

We forget that you believe it's OK for Democrats to lie because... it's expected.

A big omission on our part.

On Wed, 17 Oct 2018 10:34:37 -0700 (PDT), Its Me wrote:

On Wednesday, October 17, 2018 at 1:13:58 PM UTC-4, Tim wrote:
Mr. Luddite
So in the book of minority professors in which she is listed as
being "of color" is correct I guess. Her color is "white".

Like I said, she almost missed it.

Maybe she's kin to Rachel Anne Doležal, the white lady who claimed to be black for years. The one that was head of an NAACP chapter for a while.

Where do these fruitcakes come from?

The left.

Test: censor test warning some strong language [email protected] General 12 April 28th 08 01:31 PM
Test Your Driving Knowledge at http://driving-test.friendsrus.net/ [email protected] General 0 December 26th 05 07:40 PM
test David General 0 January 27th 05 05:57 PM
test Only Dan C General 0 January 27th 05 12:51 AM