Default You can't fix...

Wrote in message:
On 13 Oct 2018 00:41:22 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:

Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/12/18 5:43 PM, Bill wrote:
wrote:
On Fri, 12 Oct 2018 13:50:11 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

...stupid, obsession with Fox News, or infatuation with Trump...

WHEELING, WV (WTRF) - West Virginian has yet again landed at the bottom
of another economic list.

This time the state has ranked 50th as the poorest State in the United
States.

The survey by 24/7 Wall Street based its low findings for the Mountain
State on the median household income.

West Virginia also ranks among the worst in a number of other key
socioeconomic indicators such as Unemployment rate, poverty rate, and
percentages of families who earn less than $10,000.

- - -

I lived in West Virginia for almost a year when I was The Associated
Press Correspondent there, covering that state and parts of Ohio and
Kentucky. I met many nice people, including many smart folks, but you
could easily see how the lack of formal education and opportunity was
holding *everyone* back.

They are also hampered by geography. That is not the easiest place to
get to and other than coal and moonshine there is little reason to go
there.

Well, Senator Byrd got lots more money for them than they paid in .federal
taxes. And other than one Republican senator since 2015, has been a very
blue state. And the previous administrations shutdown the main money maker
for WV. Coal.

The price paid for the extraction of coal took and takes a horrific
toll. What was needed and is still needed for that state is education,
infrastructure, and industry. That was true when I lived there and it is
true now.

Same for any state or area. Maybe why Chicago is broke. 50%++ dropout
rate from school. Undereducated people with little industry as we pretty
much priced the USA out of the low skill manufacturing jobs. What is the
poverty rate and unemployment numbers in the Washington DC area?
Baltimore? PG county?

BWA

That is your universal response to "Harry you are full of ****"

Defend yourself son. Use your words. Defend your assertion.

Impress us with that degree you are drawing like a gun here.
Sharp repartee, witty responses and god forbid, a fact you developed
yourself and not a cut n paste article from daily KOS.

Oooo. That's gotta hurt.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On 10/13/18 12:21 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 13 Oct 2018 03:40:25 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:

BWA

Is that you crying or the sound of a brain fart?

Crying because he "got nothin"

I've told you this many times: I see no purpose in engaging in serious
debate or discussion with a nihilist like you whose response to nearly
every challenge facing society is "we can't do anything about that, so
why try," and whose response to criticism regarding your politician or
position du jour is almost always nothing more intellectually strenuous
than your ideology of whataboutery.

I'm sure if I pointed out that I thought Hitler and Stalin were the
worst mass murderers in history, you'd come up with "But what about..."
In your case, it probably would be "But what about the Israelis?"

The underpinning of your philosophy, as it were, is nothing more than
a logical fallacy. Remember when your hero, Donald Trump, said, in
response to his hero Vladimir Putin being called a killer, said the
United States was also guilty of being a killer? Well, that's right out
of your whatabout playbook.

So, no, I'm not interested in debating you or several others here who
think it useless to try to resolve problems or whose response to
criticism of X,Y, or Z, is to employ whataboutery. As I have pointed
out before, that sort of nonsense would get you tossed off a debate
stage. Plain and simple, you don't know how to debate.

wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:

BWA

Is that you crying or the sound of a brain fart?

Crying because he "got nothin"

I've told you this many times: I see no purpose in engaging in serious
debate or discussion with a nihilist like you whose response to nearly
every challenge facing society is "we can'tÂ* do anything about that, so
why try," and whose response to criticism regarding your politician or
position du jour is almost always nothing more intellectually strenuous
than your ideology of whataboutery.

I'm sure if I pointed out that I thought Hitler and Stalin were the
worst mass murderers in history, you'dÂ* come up with "But what about..."
Â*In your case, it probably would be "But what about the Israelis?"

TheÂ* underpinningÂ* of your philosophy, as it were, is nothing more than
a logical fallacy.Â* Remember when your hero, Donald Trump, said, in
response to his hero Vladimir Putin being called a killer, said the
United States was also guilty of being a killer? Well, that's right out
of your whatabout playbook.

So, no, I'm not interested in debating you or several others here who
think it useless to try to resolve problems or whose response to
criticism ofÂ* X,Y, or Z, is to employ whataboutery. As I have pointed
out before, that sort of nonsense would get you tossed off a debate
stage. Plain and simple, you don't know how to debate.

It's difficult to intelligently debate anyone who's standard response
is, "He's a pig" or "He's an asshole". "Period".

Tim Tim is offline

On Saturday, October 13, 2018 at 6:38:14 AM UTC-5, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:

--
Posted with my iPad Pro

FUA

El Fua? the drunken hispanic on youtube?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWOz-kIwDuU

Tim Tim is offline

Keyser Soze
wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:

BWA

Is that you crying or the sound of a brain fart?

Crying because he "got nothin"

I've told you this many times: I see no purpose in engaging in serious
debate or discussion with a nihilist like you whose response to nearly
every challenge facing society is "we can't do anything about that, so
why try," and whose response to criticism regarding your politician or
position du jour is almost always nothing more intellectually strenuous
than your ideology of whataboutery.

You sure engage Greg a lot for having no purpose to do so.

I usually engage Greg "briefly." I'm easy to read on this...you can
determine how seriously I take other "long-winded" posters here by the
length of my responses. For you, pretty much a grunt will suffice.

So much for your “grunt “

wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:

[...]

You can't use the word "worst" without taking into account the other
competition, no matter what you are talking about. You can act like
this is the first time the US has sucked up to the Saudis and that
Trump just talking about "grabbing pussy" is the worst sex act a
president has ever committed but it is simply not so.
I just point out your double standard (or is it ignorance) and you get
upset because your "worst" assertion falls apart.

On 10/13/18 12:37 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 13 Oct 2018 08:24:38 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:

[...]

1. I've never liked the Saudis and our, as you put it, sucking up to
them. And by never, I mean never.

2. I've never said or implied Trump's talk about "grabbing pussy" was
the worst sex act in which a POTUS engaged.

3. I don't get "upset" with your mental flaccidity. I simply don't
believe it is worth engaging with more than a throw-away sentence or two.