BoatBanter.com

-   -   Gulf Coast... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/180348-gulf-coast.html)

[email protected] October 10th 18 06:54 PM

Gulf Coast...

On Wed, 10 Oct 2018 12:44:43 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 10/10/18 12:38 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 10 Oct 2018 09:08:51 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

...being slammed by a result of global warming, a concept denied by the
ignorant, intellectually lazy, coal baron wannabe in the White House.

Yeah, we never had hurricanes before 1/20/2017, That *******!

No surprise you and your fellow Trumpsters are ignoring what the climate
scientists are saying.

Perhaps we should be looking at what the economists and political
science people are saying. There are 4-5 billion people in the 3d
world who all want electricity, heat in the winter, A/C in the summer
and a car. No matter what we do, increased energy demand is coming.
Global warming is caused by population growth and upward mobility.
Do you think either will stop?
Of course it might.
I worry a lot more about nuclear winter than I do global warming.

Keyser Soze October 10th 18 06:58 PM

Gulf Coast...

On 10/10/18 1:54 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 10 Oct 2018 12:44:43 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

...being slammed by a result of global warming, a concept denied by the
ignorant, intellectually lazy, coal baron wannabe in the White House.

Yeah, we never had hurricanes before 1/20/2017, That *******!

No surprise you and your fellow Trumpsters are ignoring what the climate
scientists are saying.

Perhaps we should be looking at what the economists and political
science people are saying. There are 4-5 billion people in the 3d
world who all want electricity, heat in the winter, A/C in the summer
and a car. No matter what we do, increased energy demand is coming.
Global warming is caused by population growth and upward mobility.
Do you think either will stop?
Of course it might.
I worry a lot more about nuclear winter than I do global warming.

As you are not a climate scientist and have absolutely no serious
scientific credentials in that field or any other scientific field, I'll
believe the climate scientists and other scientists. And what the latter
are doing includes trying to force us to develop and implement fossil
fuel alternatives and to cut back on the use of fossil fuels.

[email protected] October 10th 18 07:41 PM

Gulf Coast...

On Wed, 10 Oct 2018 13:58:03 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 10/10/18 1:54 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 10 Oct 2018 12:44:43 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

As usual you did not reading for content. The issue is not what the
developed world is going to do. That guy in Sub Saharan Africa, South
Asia or China is going to use the energy he can afford and that is not
$50,000 worth of solar collectors on his roof. Actually very few
Americans can either.
You are getting ready to tell me about all of the solar in China but
you won't tell me that they are also the worlds largest consumer of
coal. They make solar collectors, mostly for export in a coal fired
plant.
The 4,000,000,000 3d worlders who are not in the top 1% are going to
burn the cheapest fuel they can and that is coal or other fossil
fuels.
It is also a fact that global CO2 rise tracks population as closely as
any other metric.
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/co2%20vs%20population.jpg

justan October 10th 18 07:43 PM

Gulf Coast...

John H. Wrote in message:
On Wed, 10 Oct 2018 09:42:45 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 10/10/18 9:37 AM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
...being slammed by a result of global warming, a concept denied by the
ignorant, intellectually lazy, coal baron wannabe in the White House.

Why are you so up tight, Fat Harry?

I have grandkids. I'd like them to have a decent world in which to live.
Obviously, you don't give a **** about the sort of world we're leaving
to your non-existent next generation.

You've got a humongous yard with a big, Maryland-red barn and a quarter-mile driveway. Plant a few
hundred trees!

Fat Harry hasn't propigated that myth since google showed us what
15 Rosedale Lane really looks like. From the corner of her house
her driveway measures 99 feet to the street.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

justan October 10th 18 07:49 PM

Gulf Coast...

wrote:

...being slammed by a result of global warming, a concept denied by the
ignorant, intellectually lazy, coal baron wannabe in the White House.

Yeah, we never had hurricanes before 1/20/2017, That *******!

No surprise you and your fellow Trumpsters are ignoring what the climate
scientists are saying. Oh, wait...because of your high school diploma,
coast guard training, career as an IBM whatever you did, and local
building inspector, you know more than they do. I get it. And, of
course, there is your undeniable expertise on mental illnesses.

Lighten up now. Greg seems to be the only one taking you seriously
enough to try to engage you in meaningful conversation. Yet you
are too scared to engage him in a respectful manner. You are a
****ing idiot of the highest magnitude. Yes you Fat
Harry.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

John H.[_5_] October 10th 18 08:55 PM

Gulf Coast...

wrote:

...being slammed by a result of global warming, a concept denied by the
ignorant, intellectually lazy, coal baron wannabe in the White House.

Yeah, we never had hurricanes before 1/20/2017, That *******!

No surprise you and your fellow Trumpsters are ignoring what the climate
scientists are saying. Oh, wait...because of your high school diploma,
coast guard training, career as an IBM whatever you did, and local
building inspector, you know more than they do. I get it. And, of
course, there is your undeniable expertise on mental illnesses.

Lighten up now. Greg seems to be the only one taking you seriously
enough to try to engage you in meaningful conversation. Yet you
are too scared to engage him in a respectful manner. You are a
****ing idiot of the highest magnitude. Yes you Fat
Harry.

~~Snerk~~!
I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post!

Right, Don?

True North[_2_] October 10th 18 09:33 PM

Gulf Coast...

The John flushes his head again.....

"~~Snerk~~!Â*
I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post!Â*

Right, Don?"

You wouldn't know right from write..or even White!
Why do y'all keep copying my lines?

Bill[_12_] October 10th 18 10:16 PM

Gulf Coast...

wrote:

...being slammed by a result of global warming, a concept denied by the
ignorant, intellectually lazy, coal baron wannabe in the White House.

Yeah, we never had hurricanes before 1/20/2017, That *******!

No surprise you and your fellow Trumpsters are ignoring what the climate
scientists are saying. Oh, wait...because of your high school diploma,
coast guard training, career as an IBM whatever you did, and local
building inspector, you know more than they do. I get it. And, of
course, there is your undeniable expertise on mental illnesses.

You have degrees in English. That’s it. Not meteorology, not mental
health, not science. Why do you think you are qualified to comment on
these subjects?

Mr. Luddite[_4_] October 10th 18 10:19 PM

Gulf Coast...

wrote:

...being slammed by a result of global warming, a concept denied by the
ignorant, intellectually lazy, coal baron wannabe in the White House.

Yeah, we never had hurricanes before 1/20/2017, That *******!

No surprise you and your fellow Trumpsters are ignoring what the climate
scientists are saying. Oh, wait...because of your highÂ* schoolÂ* diploma,
coast guard training, career as an IBM whatever youÂ* did, and local
building inspector, you know more than they do. I get it.Â* And, of
course, there is yourÂ* undeniable expertise on mentalÂ* illnesses.

I don't think anyone questions climate change. It has changed many,
many times since the birth of planet Earth.

The question is how much have we contributed to the current cycle of
global warming. The bigger question is what makes some think we can do
anything about it.

Mr. Luddite[_4_] October 10th 18 10:27 PM

Gulf Coast...

On 10/10/2018 1:58 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/10/18 1:54 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 10 Oct 2018 12:44:43 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

You are not a climate scientist either and have absolutely no
serious scientific credentials in that field. There are many
scientist *with* the proper credentials who argue that climate
change is a naturally occurring phenomena and mankind, as important
as we may thing we are, has very little to do with it.

As non-scientists we all have the right to believe what makes
logical sense to us.

You just happen to believe anything anybody tells you if it fits
with your general political views.