Default Take your pick.

On 10/9/18 12:59 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 9 Oct 2018 09:39:58 -0700 (PDT), Its Me
wrote:

On Tuesday, October 9, 2018 at 12:18:06 PM UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/9/18 12:10 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 9 Oct 2018 09:03:27 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 10/9/18 7:40 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/9/2018 7:22 AM, Tim wrote:

Just depends on who you want to listen to. flip the coin.

Trump is losing.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...ropped-1158786

Trump is winning.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/08/opini...nio/index.html

I watched the ceremonial swearing in of Justice Kavanaugh last evening.
When it concluded I continued watching Chris Matthews and his liberal
"panel" (MSNBC) go apocalyptic, especially about Trump's apology to
Kavanaugh and his family for having to endure what they went through
and finishing with, "Sir, you were found innocent".

I thought Matthews's head was going to explode along with Eugene
Robinson's.Â* They were attacking Trump with everything they had.

Obviously they totally missed a critical part.Â* Trump's comments
were written by a speechwriter.Â* He was reading them from a teleprompter
displayed on two large monitors in the back of the room.Â* There is no
question that his comments were specifically intended to deliver a
political punch in the nose to the Democrats who had found Kavanaugh
guilty with no collaborating evidence.

Well done.

It's been sad to watch your devolution into a complete Trump fanboy.
Anyone with a reasonable sense of decency recognizes Trump as the worst
human being to ever occupy the Oval Office.

Kavanaugh wasn't found innocent. There was no trial. There wasn't even a
decent investigation of the charges against him. And it doesn't matter
who wrote Trump's little speech because Trump delivered it, and that
makes it Trump's words.

If the Dems take the House, there will be serious and substantial
investigations of Trump and his gang of criminal cronies, and that
includes Kavanaugh. There's plenty of evidence Kavanaugh had a habit of
lying to Congress recently and in the distant past, and who really knows
what might turn up with a serious investigation of the sexual predator
charges against him.

I have to admit, though, it is funny to see a sexual predator like Trump
defending another sexual predator like Kavanaugh.

Too bad all of these investigations are coming up dry isn't it?
We have proof Donald had consensual relations with a number of high
profile women and that some were paid handsomely for it but the
predator claims seem to fade away for a lack of proof, just like
Kavanaugh. I understand you never heard an allegation against a
republican that you did not believe and democrats can do no wrong but
that only demonstrates your prejudice.

What investigations? There was a lip service investigation into
Kavanaugh's attempted rape and other misbehaviors, but nothing
substantial. Oh, wait, you think the FBI pseudo-investigation of
Kavanaugh directed by the White House and Repubs in the Senate was an
investigation... Yeah, just like the House investigation into Trump's
misdeeds with the Russians was an investigation. Right. Got it.

Let's see... you've got a crazy lady saying something happened 35 years ago, that she had exactly one beer and it was 100% him, but can't remember anything else like how she got there or got home, where or when it was, or even who was there. And there's not a single piece of evidence to back up the story. Non. Nada.

Then you have a federal judge who say's it didn't happen and about 100 people to back up his story. 7 FBI background checks. The lady's ex-boyfriend discredits much of her story. Oh, and did I mention... she's crazy.

Yeah, we got it.

It occurred to me that why would anyone take psychological advice or
education from someone who was so traumatized by such a minor incident
35 years ago that she still has PTSD about it?
If sher can't work this out for herself, how could she ever be
expected to understand how to work it out for anyone else?

It is like taking employment advice from Pete Best.

Yet another reason why your comments about mental illness/emotional
disturbances and treatments for them are such nonsense. You simply don't
really know anything. Attempted rape is NOT a minor incident. I don't
know what the law was back then but nowadays, attempted rape can get you
a life sentence.

On 10/9/2018 7:22 AM, Tim wrote:

Just depends on who you want to listen to. flip the coin.

Trump is losing.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...ropped-1158786

Trump is winning.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/08/opini...nio/index.html

I watched the ceremonial swearing in of Justice Kavanaugh last evening.
When it concluded I continued watching Chris Matthews and his liberal
"panel" (MSNBC) go apocalyptic, especially about Trump's apology to
Kavanaugh and his family for having to endure what they went through
and finishing with, "Sir, you were found innocent".

I thought Matthews's head was going to explode along with Eugene
Robinson's.* They were attacking Trump with everything they had.

Obviously they totally missed a critical part.* Trump's comments
were written by a speechwriter.* He was reading them from a teleprompter
displayed on two large monitors in the back of the room.* There is no
[...]

Nor was he found guilty. What more would you have the FBI do? Interview Ford? I'm sure her lawyer
advised her to stay well away. If she made one mistake, she'd have lied to Congress or to the FBI.
What would you have her do, Mr. Judge and Jury?

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/9/2018 7:22 AM, Tim wrote:

[...]

That belief is the cornerstone of your and your party's political fight
to regain some control and power in Congress.Â* Everything you say is
based on that accusation.Â* Trump certainly is different and has his
issues but to declare him the "worst human being to ever occupy the Oval
Office"Â* is arguable at the least and just political bull****.Â* My
judgement of him is based on what he has accomplished as POTUS.

Kavanaugh wasn't found innocent. There was no trial. There wasn't even
a decent investigation of the charges against him. And it doesn't
matter who wrote Trump's little speech because Trump delivered it, and
that makes it Trump's words.

As has been repeated many times over in the past 3 weeks our judicial
system is based on innocence until *proven" guilty. Doesn't necessarily
apply to a court trial.Â* In other words, anyone accused starts out as
being innocent.Â* Despite their best efforts the Dems could not prove
Kavanaugh's guilt.Â* Therefore, he remains innocent despite all the
allegations.

Trump's statement was odd but correct.Â* It was really intended for
Kavanaugh's family, especially his two young daughters, with a bit of a
punch for the Democrats.

If the Dems take the House, there will be serious and substantial
investigations of Trump and his gang of criminal cronies, and that
includes Kavanaugh. There's plenty of evidence Kavanaugh had a habit
of lying to Congress recently and in the distant past, and who really
knows what might turn up with a serious investigation of the sexual
predator charges against him.

I have to admit, though, it is funny to see a sexual predator like
Trump defending another sexual predator like Kavanaugh.

Don't know why you enjoy that sort of thing or find it funny.

It's pretty good irony...one sexual predator defending another.

Oh, was Bill Clinton defending the participants?

On 10/9/2018 7:22 AM, Tim wrote:

[...]

Oh, an unsubstantiated allegation of copping a feel now becomes attempted rape. Whoa, boy. You're
letting 'em carry you away. Has this become your theme song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23ywNYOde4Y

On 10/9/2018 7:22 AM, Tim wrote:

[...]

Kavanaugh directed by the White House and Repubs in theÂ* Senate was an
investigation... Yeah, just like the House investigation into Trump's
misdeeds with the Russians was an investigation. Right. GotÂ* it.

There isn't an investigation on earth that would be sufficient for you.

On 10/9/2018 7:22 AM, Tim wrote:

[...]

where or when it was, or even who was there.Â* And there's not a
single piece of evidence to back up the story.Â* Non. Nada.

Then you have a federal judge who say's it didn't happen and about
100 people to back up his story. 7 FBI background checks.Â* The lady's
ex-boyfriend discredits much of her story.Â* Oh, and did I mention...
she's crazy.

Yeah, we got it.

It occurred to me that why would anyone take psychological advice or
education from someone who was so traumatized by such a minor incident
35 years ago that she still has PTSD about it?
If sher can't work this out for herself, how could she ever be
expected to understand how to work it out for anyone else?

It is like taking employment advice from Pete Best.

Yet another reason why your comments about mental illness/emotional
disturbances and treatments for them are such nonsense. You simply don't
really know anything. Attempted rape is NOT a minor incident. I don't
know what the law was back then but nowadays, attempted rape can get you
a life sentence.

With all her education and credentials she could hire herself to
provide consoling services .... for herself.

What better person than Ford for the Dems to pull out of their dirty
tactics hat to testify about long term trauma, PTSD, fear of flying,
anxiety, front doors, etc.? Only problem is that despite all the
preparation and coaching by her liberal, anti-Trump activist lawyer
she did a terrible job. Once people get past the emotional aspect
and more backup data is learned her story starts to unravel quickly.

On 10/9/2018 7:22 AM, Tim wrote:

[...]

Yeah, she's not Hillary, who got away with both and more.

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 10/9/2018 7:22 AM, Tim wrote:

[...]

to regain some control and power in Congress. Everything you say is
based on that accusation. Trump certainly is different and has his
issues but to declare him the "worst human being to ever occupy the Oval
Office" is arguable at the least and just political bull****. My
judgement of him is based on what he has accomplished as POTUS.

Kavanaugh wasn't found innocent. There was no trial. There wasn't even a
decent investigation of the charges against him. And it doesn't matter
who wrote Trump's little speech because Trump delivered it, and that
makes it Trump's words.

As has been repeated many times over in the past 3 weeks our judicial
system is based on innocence until *proven" guilty. Doesn't necessarily
apply to a court trial. In other words, anyone accused starts out as
being innocent. Despite their best efforts the Dems could not prove
Kavanaugh's guilt. Therefore, he remains innocent despite all the
allegations.

Trump's statement was odd but correct. It was really intended for
Kavanaugh's family, especially his two young daughters, with a bit of a
punch for the Democrats.

If the Dems take the House, there will be serious and substantial
investigations of Trump and his gang of criminal cronies, and that
includes Kavanaugh. There's plenty of evidence Kavanaugh had a habit of
lying to Congress recently and in the distant past, and who really knows
what might turn up with a serious investigation of the sexual predator
charges against him.

I have to admit, though, it is funny to see a sexual predator like Trump
defending another sexual predator like Kavanaugh.

Don't know why you enjoy that sort of thing or find it funny.

Fat Harry is harboring repressed guilt over his not reporting the
rape he participated in when he was eleven.

Unlike you, all of my sexual experiences have been with women. I suppose
one of the reasons why you joined the naveeee was because you thought
the guys looked hot in their skivvies...

Awwww. You've been shunned by a sailor, eh?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On 10/9/2018 7:22 AM, Tim wrote:

[...]

It is a pretty big leap to get from adolescent groping to attempted
rape. In Maryland, that is still not even a charge, according to what
I read in the statute and in the opinion of the Montgomery County
police.
It also seemed to take her 30 years to even "remember" it.
I still stand by my statement. If she is still traumatized from a
grope, 35 years later, with no relief in sight, how could she possibly
help a real PTSD victim like a guy who served 2 or 3 tours in Iraq
defusing road side bombs and picking up the pieces of his comrades who
failed at it?.

On 10/9/2018 7:22 AM, Tim wrote:

[...]

Who said anything about attempted rape. She was thinking she might
hsve been groped.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Romney's Pick? Earl[_37_] General 0 August 11th 12 04:34 AM
Please pick up the pace X ~ Man General 12 August 25th 11 09:02 PM
Ice Pick Murder? jps General 40 December 23rd 09 06:12 AM
Bob C. can't pick a good car! Capt. Rob ASA 10 June 21st 07 07:28 PM
Starting to pick up John Cairns ASA 0 September 17th 03 10:23 PM