Default Converter Installation

Click on the photos at the bottom to see the RV 'basement'. The converter is the metal box in the
first photo. The power cord goes through the mess of wires behind the furnace ducts and plugs into
the bottom of the distribution center (fuse panel) which is mounted in one of the steps leading to
the bedroom.

The other photo shows some of the mess involved with the water and sewage system.

https://www.snapfish.com/library/pho...22844822914060

We'll see if this works!

On Fri, 28 Sep 2018 15:05:53 -0400, John H. wrote:

Click on the photos at the bottom to see the RV 'basement'. The converter is the metal box in the
first photo. The power cord goes through the mess of wires behind the furnace ducts and plugs into
the bottom of the distribution center (fuse panel) which is mounted in one of the steps leading to
the bedroom.

The other photo shows some of the mess involved with the water and sewage system.

https://www.snapfish.com/library/pho...22844822914060

We'll see if this works!

I have been informed that the link doesn't work. So, I'll send the pics to Greg and ask him to post.

On 9/28/2018 3:05 PM, John H. wrote:
Click on the photos at the bottom to see the RV 'basement'. The converter is the metal box in the
first photo. The power cord goes through the mess of wires behind the furnace ducts and plugs into
the bottom of the distribution center (fuse panel) which is mounted in one of the steps leading to
the bedroom.

The other photo shows some of the mess involved with the water and sewage system.

https://www.snapfish.com/library/pho...22844822914060

We'll see if this works!

Link wants me to sign up for "Snapfish" to view.

Sorry, I refuse.

On Fri, 28 Sep 2018 16:03:36 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 9/28/2018 3:05 PM, John H. wrote:
Click on the photos at the bottom to see the RV 'basement'. The converter is the metal box in the
first photo. The power cord goes through the mess of wires behind the furnace ducts and plugs into
the bottom of the distribution center (fuse panel) which is mounted in one of the steps leading to
the bedroom.

The other photo shows some of the mess involved with the water and sewage system.

https://www.snapfish.com/library/pho...22844822914060

We'll see if this works!

Link wants me to sign up for "Snapfish" to view.

Sorry, I refuse.

Don't blame you. If I'd known that, I'd never have put them there.

Let's try this.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...g?t=1538081154

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...g?t=1538081155