Default Great Painting

I'm sure Harry has one of these in his basement:

http://jonmcnaughton.com/respect-the...iclee-s-n-200/

On Tue, 25 Sep 2018 11:34:19 -0400, John H.
wrote:

I'm sure Harry has one of these in his basement:

http://jonmcnaughton.com/respect-the...iclee-s-n-200/

That is an awful lot of money for a Giclee.
I think I paid about $30 each for the ones in my living room.
(but it was my art)

wrote:

I'm sure Harry has one of these in his basement:

http://jonmcnaughton.com/respect-the...iclee-s-n-200/

That is an awful lot of money for a Giclee.
I think I paid about $30 each for the ones in my living room.
(but it was my art)

What's Trump doing, wiping his puke off a flag? That's art for
right-wingers, eh?

John H. Wrote in message:
I'm sure Harry has one of these in his basement:

http://jonmcnaughton.com/respect-the...iclee-s-n-200/

If Fat Harry had $400 in discretionary cash, he'd blow it on
another gun.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/