Default Hey John. How was the festival?

On Mon, 20 Aug 2018 17:42:46 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 8/20/18 5:31 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Mon, 20 Aug 2018 16:35:02 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Wayne.B wrote:
On Mon, 20 Aug 2018 15:57:32 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 8/20/18 3:48 PM, Tim wrote:
Bluegrass at Gettysburg. That?s a premium event. Hope it was good this year...

Same as last year, year before, year before, year before, ad nauseum

===

'Airree, your disdain for Bluegrass music is a manifestation of
cultural elitism. Much of the folk music of the 60s and 70s, which
you no doubt embraced, had its roots in Bluegrass.

I like bluegrass music, asshole.

===

Oh, now I get it. You just don't like it when other people like
Blluegrass. That makes a lot of sense given your personality
disorders.

No wonder you were just a staff puke at the Big Bankster joint...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/harryk/42287756160/

Well, you have to admit he had you pegged pretty well.

wrote:

On 8/20/18 3:48 PM, Tim wrote:
Bluegrass at Gettysburg. That?s a premium event. Hope it was good this year...

Same as last year, year before, year before, year before, ad nauseum

===

'Airree, your disdain for Bluegrass music is a manifestation of
cultural elitism. Much of the folk music of the 60s and 70s, which
you no doubt embraced, had its roots in Bluegrass.

I like bluegrass music, asshole.

===

Oh, now I get it. You just don't like it when other people like
Blluegrass. That makes a lot of sense given your personality
disorders.

No wonder you were just a staff puke at the Big Bankster joint...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/harryk/42287756160/

===

You should have been so fortunate.

Maybe if you'd worked harder and gotten along better with others...

wrote:

On 8/20/18 3:48 PM, Tim wrote:
Bluegrass at Gettysburg. That?s a premium event. Hope it was good this year...

Same as last year, year before, year before, year before, ad nauseum

===

'Airree, your disdain for Bluegrass music is a manifestation of
cultural elitism. Much of the folk music of the 60s and 70s, which
you no doubt embraced, had its roots in Bluegrass.

I like bluegrass music, asshole.

===

Oh, now I get it. You just don't like it when other people like
Blluegrass. That makes a lot of sense given your personality
disorders.

No wonder you were just a staff puke at the Big Bankster joint...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/harryk/42287756160/

===

You should have been so fortunate.

Maybe if you'd worked harder and gotten along better with others...

To be a bankster? Too funny.
Tim Tim is offline

3:49 PMJohn H
On Mon, 20 Aug 2018 12:48:18 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

Bluegrass at Gettysburg. That’s a premium event. Hope it was good this year...

Great time! Lots of good music. This group was especially enjoyable 'cause even with my bad hearing
I could understand all the words. The lead singer enunciates perfectly!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMzOhl5tTkM

Also got a kick out of the Trinity River Band. One big happy family from Florida. They were great.
Of course Rhonda Vincent is always good:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztmg6lZayrE

Had crappy weather Sunday, but every other day was gorgeous. For some reason the rain seemed to
bypass us and hit the other areas of Pennsylvania.

Oh, and Moe's Catfish truck was there, so I had some decent food to eat!

Was Steve Martins Rangers there this year?

wrote:

On 8/20/18 3:48 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Not necessarily in banking, although you could have done worse.
Remember the sage advice of Willie Sutton when asked why he robbed
banks.

His answer: Because that's where the money is.

On Mon, 20 Aug 2018 19:03:35 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

3:49 PMJohn H
On Mon, 20 Aug 2018 12:48:18 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

Bluegrass at Gettysburg. That’s a premium event. Hope it was good this year...

Great time! Lots of good music. This group was especially enjoyable 'cause even with my bad hearing
I could understand all the words. The lead singer enunciates perfectly!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMzOhl5tTkM

Also got a kick out of the Trinity River Band. One big happy family from Florida. They were great.
Of course Rhonda Vincent is always good:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztmg6lZayrE

Had crappy weather Sunday, but every other day was gorgeous. For some reason the rain seemed to
bypass us and hit the other areas of Pennsylvania.

Oh, and Moe's Catfish truck was there, so I had some decent food to eat!

Was Steve Martins Rangers there this year?

No, the Steep Canyon Rangers and Steve Martin weren't there. I think they may have gotten too
expensive for this festival. They played there the first couple years we went. They are good though,
and have even written a song for Harry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmwAD7nHqaY

wrote:

On 8/20/18 3:48 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Apocryphal...

https://is.gd/x2lq42

wrote:

On 8/20/18 3:48 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Yawning is a symptom that your brain isn't getting enough oxygen.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Tim Tim is offline

5:26 AMJohn H
No, the Steep Canyon Rangers and Steve Martin weren't there. I think they may have gotten too
expensive for this festival. They played there the first couple years we went. They are good though,
and have even written a song for Harry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmwAD7nHqaY

That’s a shame. I’ve heard they’re really good. There’s a local guy here that makes exclusive banjo parts. Steve Martin has them equipped on his banjos...

wrote:

On 8/20/18 3:48 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Is that what passes for a bon mot in your crowd? It must be a relief to
you that you can get out of bed without worrying about which is the
stupid side.

Winchester BBQ Festival... Poquito Loco General 5 June 29th 14 09:18 PM
Ships_36_52 ft John schooner , Heron designed by John Alden in 1929 and built in Camfen in 2003, sails on Penobscot Bay, Maine_Allison Langley_sqs squeegees Tall Ship Photos 0 August 19th 09 09:07 PM
Maritime Festival Sean Tall Ships 0 December 17th 04 12:03 PM
(OT) Vietnam Veterans Against John Kerry (Sorry John H) Jim General 18 March 31st 04 06:35 PM
(OT) Gift for John H, NOYB, John Gaguin and other right wingers Jim General 1 March 10th 04 06:09 AM