Default #63

On Sun, 19 Aug 2018 09:44:17 -0700 (PDT), Its Me wrote:

On Sunday, August 19, 2018 at 9:57:02 AM UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 8/18/18 11:22 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 8/18/18 8:03 PM, Alex wrote:
My latest is a new old stock Ruger Mini Thirty chambered in 7.62 X
39mm.* It has a stainless steel 18-1/2" barrel and a "tree bark"
laminate stock.* Manufactured in 1991 when the Mini Thirty was first
introduced,
it was never a catalog item and didn't appear on their dealer price
sheets.* It will remain unfired in my collection.

The Mini 30 was introduced in 1986 and went into production in 1987.
Don't know anything about your TBZ stock.

Sorry.* 1991 was when the stainless Mini Thirty was introduced.* I
should have been more specific.* If by TBZ stock you mean the "tree
bark" laminate you won't find it in your Google searches.* That's why
it's a collectors item.* It's a 27 year-old brand new firearm that was
never offered to their distributors.

Wowser. Actually, I didn't have to google it. I spent some time
researching the "mini" series before and after I bought my Mini-14. So,
you have an old, unused Mini-30 on a stock Ruger sourced. I'm sure it
has value...to you.

Green looks "right" on you.

~~snerk~~