Old August 10th 18, 05:45 PM posted to rec.boats.paddle

Default I miss RBP! And JUST got my kayak and gear washed off!

For an EPIC bony run of The Saint Francis river near Fredericktown MO!!

The same river where Corran Addison brought in person four new 007 kayaks when they were first new, 1996 I think. Two yellow, a red and a black. I bought the black one, and I JUST ran the Saint at -6 inches!! :-)

I love my 007 and The Saint! The Saint is still trying desperately to eat me in my 007 but I assuaged Father Darwin yesterday, again! :-)

John Kuthe...

Old August 12th 18, 06:19 AM posted to rec.boats.paddle

John Kuthe wrote:
For an EPIC bony run of The Saint Francis river near Fredericktown MO!!

The same river where Corran Addison brought in person four new 007 kayaks when they were first new, 1996 I think. Two yellow, a red and a black. I bought the black one, and I JUST ran the Saint at -6 inches!! :-)

I love my 007 and The Saint! The Saint is still trying desperately to eat me in my 007 but I assuaged Father Darwin yesterday, again! :-)

John Kuthe...

I think we all miss RBP's heyday :-(

Glad you survived another trip!

--
John Nelson
Chicago Area Paddling/Fishing Page
Old August 13th 18, 12:24 AM posted to rec.boats.paddle

On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 12:19:22 AM UTC-5, Chicago Paddling-Fishing wrote:
John Kuthe wrote:
For an EPIC bony run of The Saint Francis river near Fredericktown MO!!

The same river where Corran Addison brought in person four new 007 kayaks when they were first new, 1996 I think. Two yellow, a red and a black. I bought the black one, and I JUST ran the Saint at -6 inches!! :-)

I love my 007 and The Saint! The Saint is still trying desperately to eat me in my 007 but I assuaged Father Darwin yesterday, again! :-)

John Kuthe...

I think we all miss RBP's heyday :-(

Glad you survived another trip!

--
John Nelson
Chicago Area Paddling/Fishing Page
http://www.chicagopaddling.org http://www.chicagofishing.org
(A Non-Commercial Web Site: No Sponsors, No Paid Ads and Nothing to Sell)

Oh yeah, survivor WW is what I do best! I was not in best paddling shape actually. I was more in beer after a takeout mode (and I had had one) when they showed up ready to boat, so I hitched a shuttle.

I know of one other Usenet newsgroup (rec.foods.cooking) that is not completely taken over by SPAM, like RBP is. Any idea why?

John Kuthe...