BoatBanter.com

-   -   I just did some thinking.... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/179632-i-just-did-some-thinking.html)

Tim July 13th 18 08:24 PM

I just did some thinking....

Harry said my pontoon is only worth about $.60 a lb. for scrap.

Yknow, that’s not bad.

At least it’s worth way more than an imaginary twin -Volvo diesel trawler that’s worth absolutely nothing to anyone except to its owner.

John H.[_5_] July 13th 18 08:46 PM

I just did some thinking....

On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 12:24:49 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

Harry said my pontoon is only worth about $.60 a lb. for scrap.

Yknow, that’s not bad.

At least it’s worth way more than an imaginary twin -Volvo diesel trawler that’s worth absolutely nothing to anyone except to its owner.

LOL!

Wayne.B July 14th 18 01:26 AM

I just did some thinking....

wrote:

Harry said my pontoon is only worth about $.60 a lb. for scrap.

Yknow, that’s not bad.

At least it’s worth way more than an imaginary twin -Volvo diesel trawler that’s worth absolutely nothing to anyone except to its owner.

===

Sky's the limit with an imaginary boat, and you can always sell it for
more than you paid.

Tim July 14th 18 01:29 AM

I just did some thinking....

7:27 PMWayne.B
wrote:

Harry said my pontoon is only worth about $.60 a lb. for scrap.

Yknow, that’s not bad.

At least it’s worth way more than an imaginary twin -Volvo diesel trawler that’s worth absolutely nothing to anyone except to its owner.

===

Sky's the limit with an imaginary boat, and you can always sell it for
more than you paid.

Especially if you sell it to yourself....

John H.[_5_] July 14th 18 01:39 AM

I just did some thinking....

wrote:

Harry said my pontoon is only worth about $.60 a lb. for scrap.

Yknow, that’s not bad.

At least it’s worth way more than an imaginary twin -Volvo diesel trawler that’s worth absolutely nothing to anyone except to its owner.

===

Sky's the limit with an imaginary boat, and you can always sell it for
more than you paid.

If he does that too often, only Donna will believe him.

John H.[_5_] July 14th 18 01:40 AM

I just did some thinking....

7:27 PMWayne.B
wrote:

Harry said my pontoon is only worth about $.60 a lb. for scrap.

Yknow, that’s not bad.

At least it’s worth way more than an imaginary twin -Volvo diesel trawler that’s worth absolutely nothing to anyone except to its owner.

===

Sky's the limit with an imaginary boat, and you can always sell it for
more than you paid.

Especially if you sell it to yourself....

I thought I had mine sold, but I haven't gotten the check yet.

Wayne.B July 14th 18 02:59 AM

I just did some thinking....

On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 17:29:23 -0700 (PDT), Tim

7:27 PMWayne.B
wrote:

Harry said my pontoon is only worth about $.60 a lb. for scrap.

Yknow, that’s not bad.

At least it’s worth way more than an imaginary twin -Volvo diesel trawler that’s worth absolutely nothing to anyone except to its owner.

===

Sky's the limit with an imaginary boat, and you can always sell it for
more than you paid.

Especially if you sell it to yourself....

===

Imagine that!

Tim July 14th 18 03:11 AM

I just did some thinking....

7:40 PMJohn H
I thought I had mine sold, but I haven't gotten the check yet.

Hey I was going to ask you about an update on that. Did the party back out?

[email protected] July 14th 18 03:32 AM

I just did some thinking....

wrote:

Harry said my pontoon is only worth about $.60 a lb. for scrap.

Yknow, that’s not bad.

At least it’s worth way more than an imaginary twin -Volvo diesel trawler that’s worth absolutely nothing to anyone except to its owner.

===

Sky's the limit with an imaginary boat, and you can always sell it for
more than you paid.

Especially if you sell it to yourself....

I thought I had mine sold, but I haven't gotten the check yet.

It is not really "sold" until the check clears.
I am not sure I have ever taken a check for anything like that.
When we sold Judy's CR-v the lady was upset when I said I wanted cash
and they gave me a real dirty look when I swiped each bill with a
counterfeit pen.
I guess that comes from being in the Harley business.