Default Is YKW on an Unauthorized Hokiday?

On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 09:22:43 -0700 (PDT), Its Me wrote:

On Monday, July 9, 2018 at 11:34:00 AM UTC-4, John H wrote:
On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 04:15:09 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

The John flushes his head...

On Sat, 07 Jul 2018 22:06:16 -0400, Wayne.B wrote:*

The group has been very quiet without the customary trolls and*
insults.*
*
Will we miss him when he's *really* gone?*
*
Stay tuned, it's quite possible. **
*
For all his obnoxiousness, he does keep the group alive. *And with*
Skipper's demise, and the disappearance of Jax Ashby, he does have big*
shoes to fill.*

"Well, everyone could go to a Bluegrass Festival. I didn't miss him at all!!"*

It probably goes right over your head Johnny, but this is a boating group and some actual boaters frequent here.
Not everyone would be happy at one of your hillbilly jamborees.....some would rather be out on the Water.

Gosh, donnee. you reckon Harree's political **** is totally appropriate though, eh?

Heh. As usual, the boy didn't think that one through before he posted, eh?

And I suppose he considers a virtual trawler with twin Volvo diesels an 'actual' boat.

True North Wrote in message:
The John flushes his head...

On Sat, 07 Jul 2018 22:06:16 -0400, Wayne.B wrote:

The group has been very quiet without the customary trolls and
insults.

Will we miss him when he's *really* gone?

Stay tuned, it's quite possible.

For all his obnoxiousness, he does keep the group alive. And with
Skipper's demise, and the disappearance of Jax Ashby, he does have big
shoes to fill.

"Well, everyone could go to a Bluegrass Festival. I didn't miss him at all!!"

It probably goes right over your head Johnny, but this is a boating group and some actual boaters frequent here.
Not everyone would be happy at one of your hillbilly jamborees.....some would rather be out on the Water.

We never hear you talking bout yer boat Donnie. Did you sell it?????

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Monday, 9 July 2018 14:18:14 UTC-3, justan wrote:
True North Wrote in message:
[...]

Why...are y'all interested?
I could give y'all a good deal if you pay in Yankee dollahs.

True North Wrote in message:
[...]

How could anyone get a good deal on a Bayliner? Think about it, y'all've had it only a short time
and y'all are already sick of it.

Shoulda followed the advice y'all got.

Is the Canadian currency becoming more and more worthless?

True North Wrote in message:
[...]

I wouldn't want to deprive you of being an "actual boater".

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/