Default Gotta Go!

Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 7/8/2018 6:56 PM, justan wrote:
John H. Wrote in message:
On Mon, 02 Jul 2018 08:03:24 -0400, Wayne.B wrote:

On Mon, 02 Jul 2018 07:08:22 -0400, John H.
wrote:

Tim - keep everyone on the up and up.

Remington Ryde starts a day early this year. Hope to see some of you
folks there. Some great groups
will be playing:

https://remingtonryde.com/remington-...grass-festival

===

Enjoy John, and have a great time. Hope the weather is good for you.

Great time, thanks! Weather was perfect. Had to turn on the heat a
couple nights as temps dropped to
low 50's. Not one drop of rain once the music started on Wednesday.

And, most importantly, didn't break anything on the RV. But...I think a
wheel bearing seal is
leaking so will get the bearings repacked (or replaced) and resealed tomorrow.

Consider installing bearing buddies along with the seals. If you
want the job done right do it yourself.

Bearing Buddies. Best invention since the wheel.

On a trailer that does not hit the water, probably not an improvement. I
have Vault Hubs on my trailer. No bearing problems since new. Regreased
them two years ago when I had to replace a hub/disk when a break pad came
apart.

wrote:

Tim - keep everyone on the up and up.

Remington Ryde starts a day early this year. Hope to see some of you folks there. Some great groups
will be playing:

https://remingtonryde.com/remington-...grass-festival

===

Enjoy John, and have a great time. Hope the weather is good for you.

Great time, thanks! Weather was perfect. Had to turn on the heat a couple nights as temps dropped to
low 50's. Not one drop of rain once the music started on Wednesday.

And, most importantly, didn't break anything on the RV. But...I think a wheel bearing seal is
leaking so will get the bearings repacked (or replaced) and resealed tomorrow.

Consider installing bearing buddies along with the seals. If you
want the job done right do it yourself.

I've been very happy with the work done by the shop I use, and haven't gotten brave enough to do the
job in the driveway. Bearing buddies are installed. I try to get them repacked every two years, but
slipped this year.

Yee Haw!
Don't forget the jug of moonshine.

True North Wrote in message:
Yee Haw!
Don't forget the jug of moonshine.

Are you using this ng to communicate with your kid?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Oh dear...is johnny ****head going to another bluegrass hoot? Yawn.

On Monday, July 2, 2018 at 10:18:13 AM UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 7/2/18 8:57 AM, True North wrote:
Yee Haw!
Don't forget the jug of moonshine.

Oh dear...is johnny ****head going to another bluegrass hoot? Yawn.

Why do you and canaduh buddy have to be so snarky?

Alex Wrote in message:
Its Me wrote:
On Monday, July 2, 2018 at 10:18:13 AM UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 7/2/18 8:57 AM, True North wrote:
Yee Haw!
Don't forget the jug of moonshine.

Oh dear...is johnny ****head going to another bluegrass hoot? Yawn.

Why do you and canaduh buddy have to be so snarky?

It's all they have.

I'm betting once Fat Harry croaks Donnie will straighten out.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Mon, 2 Jul 2018 05:57:00 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Yee Haw!
Don't forget the jug of moonshine.

Hah! I stopped the moonshine stuff about 30 years ago!

There were a bunch of Canadians there. At one point the folks from Canada were asked to stand. Must
have been 30-40 of them who'd driven down to the fest. On the stage were hung the USA and the
Canadian flags. The Canadian flag was hung backwards. We had two Canadian rigs right next to us, and
they never noticed. Very friendly folks, those Canadians.
Tim Tim is offline

John H
Tim - keep everyone on the up and up.

Remington Ryde starts a day early this year. Hope to see some of you folks there. Some great groups
will be playing:

https://remingtonryde.com/remington-...grass-festival

Have a great time, John!