Default Ha ha ha ....

Just saw Maxine Waters "debate" Harry style.

Chairman of the committee she was on made some
comments about her recent calls for harassment
as being inappropriate.

Waters immediately responded by shifting the
discussion to ... Trump of course.

On 6/27/18 10:40 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Just saw Maxine Waters "debate"Â* Harry style.

Chairman of the committee she was on made some
comments about her recent calls for harassment
as being inappropriate.

Waters immediately responded by shifting the
discussion to ... Trump of course.

Waters isn't ruining the country in her day job. Trump is.

On Wed, 27 Jun 2018 10:41:26 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 6/27/18 10:40 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Just saw Maxine Waters "debate"Â* Harry style.

Chairman of the committee she was on made some
comments about her recent calls for harassment
as being inappropriate.

Waters immediately responded by shifting the
discussion to ... Trump of course.

Waters isn't ruining the country in her day job. Trump is.

Her day job seems to be running her mouth.
Maybe we should be looking at federal projects in East LA as targets
for balancing the budget.

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 6/27/18 10:40 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Just saw Maxine Waters "debate" Harry style.

Chairman of the committee she was on made some
comments about her recent calls for harassment
as being inappropriate.

Waters immediately responded by shifting the
discussion to ... Trump of course.

Waters isn't ruining the country in her day job. Trump is.

Remember that.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Tim Tim is offline

10:49
On Wed, 27 Jun 2018 10:41:26 -0400, Keyser Soze
Her day job seems to be running her mouth.
Maybe we should be looking at federal projects in East LA as targets
for balancing the budget.

—-/—-/

Poor Maxine. Champion of the poor and the oppressed while owning ng some houses worth a few million.

I think she ought to preach hope to the plighted right from her front porch (take your pick)