Default Hard decision!

I've owned my boat for just a bit over a year now and have enjoyed said ownership immensely.
However, I'm thinking I need to reduce the asset ownership a bit. I'm not going to get rid of the
motorcycle, the trailer, or the truck, but have been considering selling my boat.

Recently I was made a most generous offer of 25% more than I paid for the thing. I'm finding this
very hard to refuse, and will most likely take the buyer up on his offer.

Hopefully I'll find another good buy before too long, but, in the meantime, I suppose it'll be OK
for Harry and donnee to comment on my 'boatlessness'.

I'll come back when I have the check in hand!
Tim Tim is offline

John H
I've owned my boat for just a bit over a year now and have enjoyed said ownership immensely.
However, I'm thinking I need to reduce the asset ownership a bit. I'm not going to get rid of the
motorcycle, the trailer, or the truck, but have been considering selling my boat.

Recently I was made a most generous offer of 25% more than I paid for the thing. I'm finding this
very hard to refuse, and will most likely take the buyer up on his offer.

Hopefully I'll find another good buy before too long, but, in the meantime, I suppose it'll be OK
for Harry and donnee to comment on my 'boatlessness'.

I'll come back when I have the check in hand!

Oh man! Getting rid of that classic? On a trip out east, I was hoping on doing a lake cruise on that llater this summer. You ought to flip that fairly easily John.

Tim Wrote in message:
John H
I've owned my boat for just a bit over a year now and have enjoyed said ownership immensely.
However, I'm thinking I need to reduce the asset ownership a bit. I'm not going to get rid of the
motorcycle, the trailer, or the truck, but have been considering selling my boat.

Recently I was made a most generous offer of 25% more than I paid for the thing. I'm finding this
very hard to refuse, and will most likely take the buyer up on his offer.

Hopefully I'll find another good buy before too long, but, in the meantime, I suppose it'll be OK
for Harry and donnee to comment on my 'boatlessness'.

I'll come back when I have the check in hand!

Oh man! Getting rid of that classic? On a trip out east, I was hoping on doing a lake cruise on that llater this summer. You ought to flip that fairly easily John.

I don't know why he would ever part with that gem.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Tuesday, 26 June 2018 14:22:29 UTC-3, John H wrote:
I've owned my boat for just a bit over a year now and have enjoyed said ownership immensely.
However, I'm thinking I need to reduce the asset ownership a bit. I'm not going to get rid of the
motorcycle, the trailer, or the truck, but have been considering selling my boat.

Recently I was made a most generous offer of 25% more than I paid for the thing. I'm finding this
very hard to refuse, and will most likely take the buyer up on his offer.

Hopefully I'll find another good buy before too long, but, in the meantime, I suppose it'll be OK
for Harry and donnee to comment on my 'boatlessness'.

I'll come back when I have the check in hand!

No surprise there. Y'all never were, are or will be a real boater.

On Tue, 26 Jun 2018 13:22:29 -0400, John H.
wrote:

I've owned my boat for just a bit over a year now and have enjoyed said ownership immensely.
However, I'm thinking I need to reduce the asset ownership a bit. I'm not going to get rid of the
motorcycle, the trailer, or the truck, but have been considering selling my boat.

Recently I was made a most generous offer of 25% more than I paid for the thing. I'm finding this
very hard to refuse, and will most likely take the buyer up on his offer.

Hopefully I'll find another good buy before too long, but, in the meantime, I suppose it'll be OK
for Harry and donnee to comment on my 'boatlessness'.

I'll come back when I have the check in hand!

Come back when the check clears ;-)

Tim Tim is offline

1:05 PMjustan
Tim Wrote in message:
I don't know why he would ever part with that gem.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

———

Agreed!

On Tue, 26 Jun 2018 11:27:27 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

On Tuesday, 26 June 2018 14:22:29 UTC-3, John H wrote:
I've owned my boat for just a bit over a year now and have enjoyed said ownership immensely.
However, I'm thinking I need to reduce the asset ownership a bit. I'm not going to get rid of the
motorcycle, the trailer, or the truck, but have been considering selling my boat.

Recently I was made a most generous offer of 25% more than I paid for the thing. I'm finding this
very hard to refuse, and will most likely take the buyer up on his offer.

Hopefully I'll find another good buy before too long, but, in the meantime, I suppose it'll be OK
for Harry and donnee to comment on my 'boatlessness'.

I'll come back when I have the check in hand!

No surprise there. Y'all never were, are or will be a real boater.

I know I could never compete with you and your Bayliner!

wrote:

I've owned my boat for just a bit over a year now and have enjoyed said ownership immensely.
However, I'm thinking I need to reduce the asset ownership a bit. I'm not going to get rid of the
motorcycle, the trailer, or the truck, but have been considering selling my boat.

Recently I was made a most generous offer of 25% more than I paid for the thing. I'm finding this
very hard to refuse, and will most likely take the buyer up on his offer.

Hopefully I'll find another good buy before too long, but, in the meantime, I suppose it'll be OK
for Harry and donnee to comment on my 'boatlessness'.

I'll come back when I have the check in hand!

===

Good decision. Anytime you can turn a quick 25% on a boat flip it's a
no brainer. If the lucky buyer is interested in a bridge, we're not
too far from Brooklyn right now.

wrote:

I've owned my boat for just a bit over a year now and have enjoyed said ownership immensely.
However, I'm thinking I need to reduce the asset ownership a bit. I'm not going to get rid of the
motorcycle, the trailer, or the truck, but have been considering selling my boat.

Recently I was made a most generous offer of 25% more than I paid for the thing. I'm finding this
very hard to refuse, and will most likely take the buyer up on his offer.

Hopefully I'll find another good buy before too long, but, in the meantime, I suppose it'll be OK
for Harry and donnee to comment on my 'boatlessness'.

I'll come back when I have the check in hand!

===

Good decision. Anytime you can turn a quick 25% on a boat flip it's a
no brainer. If the lucky buyer is interested in a bridge, we're not
too far from Brooklyn right now.

I'll wait 'til after the check clears before mentioning your bridge. Wouldn't want to scare him off.

Tow vehicle decision. [email protected] General 5 October 28th 08 01:45 PM
Smart decision by Zac Roger Long Cruising 15 September 6th 08 08:00 PM
New boat decision FREDO General 4 January 1st 06 06:05 PM
New Boat Decision! FREDO General 3 October 23rd 05 05:59 PM
Judge's Decision MafiaMuthaFoker Power Boat Racing 3 July 22nd 03 04:48 AM