BoatBanter.com

-   -   Gives us hope... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/179296-gives-us-hope.html)

justan June 13th 18 05:35 PM

Gives us hope...

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 6/13/18 12:20 PM, True North wrote:
Keyser Soze

"Well, hell's bells, if you want Trailer Trash, there's no better
collection than you right-wingers here."

Hee hee...you've described Johnny's bowl of turds to a 'T'

Yup...they even have the trailers.

The difference is ours have wheels that go round and round. They
remove the axles from Donnies buddys trailers. That place you had
that was forclosed wasn't much better than a trailer
park.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

John H.[_5_] June 13th 18 06:08 PM

Gives us hope...

Got **** on your mind again, donnee?

True North[_2_] June 13th 18 06:12 PM

Gives us hope...

John H

"Got **** on your mind again, donnee?"Â*

....and then y'all pop up.
If I thought about y'all less would you appear less?

Keyser Soze June 13th 18 06:47 PM

Gives us hope...

On 6/13/18 1:12 PM, True North wrote:
John H

"Got **** on your mind again, donnee?"

...and then y'all pop up.
If I thought about y'all less would you appear less?

Not to worry...at some point Herring's physical frailty will do him in,
or he'll pop off his mouth to some person of color who will clock him.

John H.[_5_] June 13th 18 09:24 PM

Gives us hope...

On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 10:12:26 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

John H

"Got **** on your mind again, donnee?"*

...and then y'all pop up.
If I thought about y'all less would you appear less?

Seems like your little comment came first, little one.

Answer the question, if you've got the balls.

True North[_2_] June 13th 18 10:22 PM

Gives us hope...

The John flushes his head....

"Donnee talks ****, you talk weird sex. Do you two think it's normal?"

We do tend to be accurate in describing the environment we find in this newsgroup.
That would be y'all and your little bowl of turds.

Keyser Soze June 13th 18 10:58 PM

Gives us hope...

On 6/13/18 5:22 PM, True North wrote:
The John flushes his head....

"Donnee talks ****, you talk weird sex. Do you two think it's normal?"

We do tend to be accurate in describing the environment we find in this newsgroup.
That would be y'all and your little bowl of turds.

That right-wing bowl is bigger than you think.

justan June 14th 18 12:41 PM

Gives us hope...

Bill Wrote in message:
True North wrote:
The John flushes his head....

"Donnee talks ****, you talk weird sex. Do you two think it's normal?"

We do tend to be accurate in describing the environment we find in this newsgroup.
That would be y'all and your little bowl of turds.

What a turd head.

Thst's pretty close to what the Maryland Shooters newsgroup
moderator called Fat Harry as he was banning Fat Harry from ever
posting to the newsgroup.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Keyser Soze June 14th 18 12:56 PM