BoatBanter.com

-   -   Charles Krauthammer (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/179258-charles-krauthammer.html)

Mr. Luddite[_4_] June 8th 18 11:07 PM

Charles Krauthammer

Controversial, but I always enjoyed hearing his point of view.
For a long time I didn't realize he was in a wheelchair, paralyzed
from the neck down as a result of a swimming pool accident while
in Medical school. As a result of this accident he switched majors
and became a psychiatrist, doing many of his studies from a hospital
bed.

He had a health relapse a couple of years ago and was diagnosed
with an aggressive cancer. He has been fighting to recover but today
he announced that his battle is over. His docs have given him just
weeks.

Regardless of your political persuasion, Krauthammer has been a
thoughtful voice in analyzing current events.

Keyser Soze June 8th 18 11:25 PM

Charles Krauthammer

On 6/8/18 6:07 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Controversial, but I always enjoyed hearing his point of view.
For a long time I didn't realize he was in a wheelchair, paralyzed
from the neck down as a result of a swimming pool accident while
in Medical school. As a result of this accident he switched majors
and became a psychiatrist, doing many of his studies from a hospital
bed.

He had a health relapse a couple of years ago and was diagnosed
with an aggressive cancer.Â* He has been fighting to recover but today
he announced that his battle is over.Â* His docs have given him just
weeks.

Regardless of your political persuasion, Krauthammer has been a
thoughtful voice in analyzing current events.

Yeah, interesting thinker and writer, and he had a lot of physical
obstacles in his life. Cancer just sucks. :(

Mr. Luddite[_4_] June 8th 18 11:31 PM

Charles Krauthammer

On 6/8/2018 6:25 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 6/8/18 6:07 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Controversial, but I always enjoyed hearing his point of view.
For a long time I didn't realize he was in a wheelchair, paralyzed
from the neck down as a result of a swimming pool accident while
in Medical school. As a result of this accident he switched majors
and became a psychiatrist, doing many of his studies from a hospital
bed.

He had a health relapse a couple of years ago and was diagnosed
with an aggressive cancer.Â* He has been fighting to recover but today
he announced that his battle is over.Â* His docs have given him just
weeks.

Regardless of your political persuasion, Krauthammer has been a
thoughtful voice in analyzing current events.

Yeah, interesting thinker and writer, and he had a lot of physical
obstacles in his life. Cancer just sucks.Â* :(

Yup, it does.