Default Being married...

....is like having the absolute freedom to do WHATEVER your wife tells you!

(I hear that's especially true if your wife's Italian!)

On 6/4/2018 4:00 PM, John H. wrote:
...is like having the absolute freedom to do WHATEVER your wife tells you!

(I hear that's especially true if your wife's Italian!)

Don't think it has anything to do with nationality or ethnicity.

Women have evolved. Men are basically the same as in the caveman days.

:-)

On Mon, 4 Jun 2018 16:19:05 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 6/4/2018 4:00 PM, John H. wrote:
...is like having the absolute freedom to do WHATEVER your wife tells you!

(I hear that's especially true if your wife's Italian!)

Don't think it has anything to do with nationality or ethnicity.

Women have evolved. Men are basically the same as in the caveman days.

:-)

Just going by the stories you've told. I don't know any Italian wives, but I'll have to admit they
couldn't be much worse than the one with which I'm most familiar.

:)
Tim Tim is offline

John H
Just going by the stories you've told. I don't know any Italian wives, but I'll have to admit they
couldn't be much worse than the one with which I'm most familiar.

:)

Mine’s a blend I’d redheaded Lilly-white Irish/danish.

Oh, wow! 👀

On 6/4/2018 4:00 PM, John H. wrote:
...is like having the absolute freedom to do WHATEVER your wife tells you!

(I hear that's especially true if your wife's Italian!)

Don't think it has anything to do with nationality or ethnicity.

Women have evolved. Men are basically the same as in the caveman days.

:-)

Just going by the stories you've told. I don't know any Italian wives, but I'll have to admit they
couldn't be much worse than the one with which I'm most familiar.

:)

Well, at the risk of being accused of stereotyping, Italian women share
many attributes. Hard to believe we are coming up on 49 years
considering she's purebred Italian and I am pretty much a dumb, mostly
Swedish mix.

Married military with kids .. Mr. Luddite[_4_] General 22 October 24th 17 08:21 PM
getting married richard Cruising 11 December 2nd 06 10:32 PM
Is Bob Crantz Married? Lady Pilot ASA 14 January 26th 06 02:51 AM