Default Your military at work

On Wed, 16 May 2018 22:15:36 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 5/16/18 1:21 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 5/16/18 11:47 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 16 May 2018 09:06:35 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

The Air Force is offering $5,000 for leads on the whereabouts of a box of
explosive grenade rounds that its personnel accidentally droppedÂ*on a road
in North Dakota while traveling between two intercontinental ballistic
missile sites — the facilities scattered across the U.S.Â*heartland that
stand ready to launch nuclear warheads at a moment’s notice.

From Washington Post

Check out Ebay. I imagine there are guys with 40mm tubes under their
ARs and looking for ammo.

The "fun part" was the "accidentally dropped." Yeah, right.

Dropped purposely? Like the armored car that “purposely” the same way that
dropped a bunch of cash out the back door on the highway.

It's "a container of ammunition for an automatic grenade launcher,"
according to a news report I read. I'd bet an automatic grenade launcher
is also missing.

Probably. But missing somewhere else. Maybe the Weathermen are having a
reunion.

I am not sure if you can unclip these and shoot them out of an M79 or
the M203 under an M16 but if you can I am sure there are guys who can
shoot one.
Although they are highly regulated, there are guys with "destructive
devices" licenses. There used to be a TV show about Red Jacket in
Louisiana who did this sort of work under government contract but the
main guy turned out to be a pervert so they went away

On 5/17/18 12:12 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 16 May 2018 22:15:36 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 5/16/18 1:21 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
wrote:

The Air Force is offering $5,000 for leads on the whereabouts of a box of
explosive grenade rounds that its personnel accidentally droppedÂ*on a road
in North Dakota while traveling between two intercontinental ballistic
missile sites — the facilities scattered across the U.S.Â*heartland that
stand ready to launch nuclear warheads at a moment’s notice.

From Washington Post

Check out Ebay. I imagine there are guys with 40mm tubes under their
ARs and looking for ammo.

The "fun part" was the "accidentally dropped." Yeah, right.

Dropped purposely? Like the armored car that “purposely” the same way that
dropped a bunch of cash out the back door on the highway.

It's "a container of ammunition for an automatic grenade launcher,"
according to a news report I read. I'd bet an automatic grenade launcher
is also missing.

Probably. But missing somewhere else. Maybe the Weathermen are having a
reunion.

I am not sure if you can unclip these and shoot them out of an M79 or
the M203 under an M16 but if you can I am sure there are guys who can
shoot one.

Oh, joy. Hopefully, they'll just blow themselves up and avoid further
denigration of the gene pool.

On 5/17/2018 7:41 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 5/17/18 12:12 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 16 May 2018 22:15:36 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 5/16/18 1:21 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
wrote:

The Air Force is offering $5,000 for leads on the whereabouts of
a box of
explosive grenade rounds that its personnel accidentally
droppedÂ*on a road
in North Dakota while traveling between two intercontinental
ballistic
missile sites — the facilities scattered across the
U.S.Â*heartland that
stand ready to launch nuclear warheads at a moment’s notice.

Â*From Washington Post

Check out Ebay. I imagine there are guys with 40mm tubes under their
ARs and looking for ammo.

The "fun part" was the "accidentally dropped." Yeah, right.Â*Â*

Dropped purposely?Â* Like the armored car that “purposely” the same
way that
dropped a bunch of cash out the back door on the highway.

It's "a container of ammunition for an automatic grenade launcher,"
according to a news report I read. I'd bet an automatic grenade
launcher
is also missing.

Probably.Â*Â* But missing somewhere else.Â* Maybe the Weathermen are
having a
reunion.

I am not sure if you can unclip these and shoot them out of an M79 or
the M203 under an M16 but if you can I am sure there are guys who can
shoot one.

Oh, joy. Hopefully, they'll just blow themselves up and avoid further
denigration of the gene pool.

You really should be a guest on the Rachel Maddow show.

On 5/17/18 12:12 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 16 May 2018 22:15:36 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 5/16/18 1:21 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
wrote:

[...]

I'm referring to the guys who got the explosives that fell off the
truck, not the military guys who might need to use the stuff for legit
reasons.

On 5/17/18 12:12 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 16 May 2018 22:15:36 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 5/16/18 1:21 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
wrote:

[...]

I imagine the guys who have a tube to shoot a 40mm are as qualified
with firearms as an urban gun nut like you.

Military Pension Cut Poco Loco General 0 December 31st 13 03:58 PM
Bit of military history True North[_2_] General 5 February 7th 11 05:11 PM
Your military at work Secular Humanist[_2_] General 2 August 26th 10 11:33 PM
Former military, Republican jps General 4 June 17th 09 05:31 AM