Default Home protection?

When asked by a liberal friend from Nova Scotia for advice on home protection, I suggested a 9mm,
couple of clips, and a box of shells. A bit later he sent me a picture and asked if this would foot
the bill:

http://static.uglyhedgehog.com/uploa...scn0644_1_.jpg

Oh well!

(from an email)

I call bull****.
No one believes y'all have a friend , let alone someone from Nova Scotia.

We're particular about who we associate with.

On 4/23/18 8:57 AM, True North wrote:
I call bull****.
No one believes y'all have a friend , let alone someone from Nova Scotia.

We're particular about who we associate with.

You must be referring to Herring. Just a wild-assed guess on my part.

Keyser Soze

"You must be referring to Herring. Just a wild-assed guess on my part. Â* "Â*

Right again....although I suppose his entire bowl of turds could be interchangeable.
They do like to emulate their exalted ruler.

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/23/18 8:57 AM, True North wrote:
I call bull****.
No one believes y'all have a friend , let alone someone from Nova
Scotia.

We're particular about who we associate with.

You must be referring to Herring. Just a wild-assed guess on my
part.

You have to guess. The idiot can't quote a post.

On Monday, 23 April 2018 20:22:35 UTC-3, Alex wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/23/18 8:57 AM, True North wrote:
I call bull****.
No one believes y'all have a friend , let alone someone from Nova
Scotia.

We're particular about who we associate with.

You must be referring to Herring. Just a wild-assed guess on my
part.

You have to guess. The idiot can't quote a post.

I can quote the numerous mistakes y'all make on an ongoing basis....idiot!

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/23/18 8:57 AM, True North wrote:
I call bull****.
No one believes y'all have a friend , let alone someone from Nova
Scotia.

We're particular about who we associate with.

You must be referring to Herring. Just a wild-assed guess on my
part.

You have to guess. The idiot can't quote a post.

I can quote the numerous mistakes y'all make on an ongoing basis....idiot!

'Inflatitable'? How's that 'inflatitable' doll of yours doing?

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/23/18 8:57 AM, True North wrote:
I call bull****.
No one believes y'all have a friend , let alone someone from Nova
Scotia.

We're particular about who we associate with.

You must be referring to Herring. Just a wild-assed guess on my
part.

You have to guess. The idiot can't quote a post.

I can quote the numerous mistakes y'all make on an ongoing basis....idiot!

'Inflatitable'? How's that 'inflatitable' doll of yours doing?

Don't expect a response.