Default Salesman lesson for Don White

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBpMe36GoW0

Tim Tim is offline

Alex
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBpMe36GoW0

I think my heart drs took training at those dealerships.

On Friday, 20 April 2018 19:46:48 UTC-3, Alex wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBpMe36GoW0

D'oh...nothing new there.
My salesman called me a couple weeks ago to see if I was interested in a 2018 Highlander. Told him no. I only have 44,400 kilometers on my 5 year old 2013 Highlander and it will do unless I give up towing a boat. Then a nice new RAV4 truck or a Subaru Forester will take care of my needs.

True North wrote:
On Friday, 20 April 2018 19:46:48 UTC-3, Alex wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBpMe36GoW0

D'oh...nothing new there.
My salesman called me a couple weeks ago to see if I was interested in a
2018 Highlander. Told him no. I only have 44,400 kilometers on my 5
year old 2013 Highlander and it will do unless I give up towing a boat.
Then a nice new RAV4 truck or a Subaru Forester will take care of my needs.

Why change vehicles when you stop towing a boat? Just drive the highlander
till it gets old and dies. Save a lot of Loonies.

Bill Wrote in message:
True North wrote:
On Friday, 20 April 2018 19:46:48 UTC-3, Alex wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBpMe36GoW0

D'oh...nothing new there.
My salesman called me a couple weeks ago to see if I was interested in a
2018 Highlander. Told him no. I only have 44,400 kilometers on my 5
year old 2013 Highlander and it will do unless I give up towing a boat.
Then a nice new RAV4 truck or a Subaru Forester will take care of my needs.

Why change vehicles when you stop towing a boat? Just drive the highlander
till it gets old and dies. Save a lot of Loonies.

He'd be better off using uber and renting a truck when he decides
to move the boat around. City dwellas rarely need a car and he
wouldn't even need to rent a truck if he stored his boat at a
marina.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On 4/20/18 9:47 PM, True North wrote:
On Friday, 20 April 2018 19:46:48 UTC-3, Alex wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBpMe36GoW0

D'oh...nothing new there.
My salesman called me a couple weeks ago to see if I was interested in a 2018 Highlander. Told him no. I only have 44,400 kilometers on my 5 year old 2013 Highlander and it will do unless I give up towing a boat. Then a nice new RAV4 truck or a Subaru Forester will take care of my needs.

I know a couple of guys with that Subaru model, and they love 'em.

justan wrote:
Bill Wrote in message:
True North wrote:
On Friday, 20 April 2018 19:46:48 UTC-3, Alex wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBpMe36GoW0

D'oh...nothing new there.
My salesman called me a couple weeks ago to see if I was interested in a
2018 Highlander. Told him no. I only have 44,400 kilometers on my 5
year old 2013 Highlander and it will do unless I give up towing a boat.
Then a nice new RAV4 truck or a Subaru Forester will take care of my needs.

Why change vehicles when you stop towing a boat? Just drive the highlander
till it gets old and dies. Save a lot of Loonies.

He'd be better off using uber and renting a truck when he decides
to move the boat around. City dwellas rarely need a car and he
wouldn't even need to rent a truck if he stored his boat at a
marina.

About 5000 miles a year. Trade in the highlander and look at really high
per mile cost. Probably rent a limousine rates.

On Saturday, 21 April 2018 13:30:28 UTC-3, Bill wrote:
justan wrote:
Bill Wrote in message:
True North wrote:
[...]

Dog wouldn't like that. He expects to be driven to his favourite park at least three times a week. We do have 'Share a car' here. You join up and pay an hourly rate to use the community vehicle.

justan wrote:
Bill Wrote in message:
True North wrote:
[...]

Old original colonial era city streets tend to be narrow and a bit congested. Think Boston on a smaller scale. A Subaru Forester had great visibility and it's smaller footprint would make parking etc a bit easier around town.

On Saturday, 21 April 2018 09:25:04 UTC-3, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/20/18 9:47 PM, True North wrote:
On Friday, 20 April 2018 19:46:48 UTC-3, Alex wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBpMe36GoW0

D'oh...nothing new there.
My salesman called me a couple weeks ago to see if I was interested in a 2018 Highlander. Told him no. I only have 44,400 kilometers on my 5 year old 2013 Highlander and it will do unless I give up towing a boat. Then a nice new RAV4 truck or a Subaru Forester will take care of my needs.

I know a couple of guys with that Subaru model, and they love 'em.

The RAV4 rates a bit more reliable and I'm not sure if I'd like the CV transmission...otherwise the Forester would probably be at the top of my list.

Such a Salesman, this Krausie Guy GC Boater General 1 July 7th 09 04:45 AM
Used Boat Salesman Joe ASA 0 November 18th 05 02:35 AM
Lesson for Old Thom Capt. Rob ASA 15 November 8th 05 04:18 AM
A Lesson In Size... Don White General 0 August 14th 03 08:39 PM