Default Posse...

On 4/7/18 2:41 PM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 4/7/18 9:28 AM, justan wrote:
True North Wrote in message:
Nomen Nescio

"Billy boy thinks it's Trump riding up his ass. Probably has some
experience with things in his ass. The hooker was before"

Swill isn't too particular when he's on the liquor!

Why don't you have conversation with your friend norman off line.
It seems like you are the only one who seems to know what he's
babbling about.

Someone pried open your casket before the sun went down, eh?

Donnie is stupid, really stupid, and you seem to be following in
his footsteps lately.

It's very Trumplike of you to call someone else stupid when you are
the dumbest regular poster here.

On Saturday, 7 April 2018 14:45:48 UTC-3, Bill wrote:
True North wrote:
Nomen Nescio

"Billy boy thinks it's Trump riding up his ass. Probably has someĀ*
experience with things in his ass. The hooker was before"

Swill isn't too particular when he's on the liquor!

Are you drunk again, Donnie? Either that or you are even more stupid than
I figure.

Oh no...I figure you're pretty darn stupid. Throwing yourself off a roof at your age. Not too bright.

On 4/7/18 9:28 AM, justan wrote:
True North Wrote in message:
Nomen Nescio

"Billy boy thinks it's Trump riding up his ass. Probably has some
experience with things in his ass. The hooker was before"

Swill isn't too particular when he's on the liquor!

Why don't you have conversation with your friend norman off line.
It seems like you are the only one who seems to know what he's
babbling about.

Someone pried open your casket before the sun went down, eh?

Donnie is stupid, really stupid, and you seem to be following in
his footsteps lately.

It's very Trumplike of you to call someone else stupid when you are
the dumbest regular poster here.

Actually I am not the dumbest poster here. I wasn't dumb enough to
let the bank take my house away from me. I wasn't stupid enough
to **** away my inheritance and go bankrupt. I wasn't the moron
who went bankrupt a second time. I wasn't the fool who thought he
could get away with not paying his taxes. I wasn't the asshole
who abandoned his kids. I wasn't the neer do well who married a
girl 20 years younger and now sits in his basement office all day
waiting for the poor woman to bring home the bacon. Even your
dumb Anadian buddy has managed to keep his head above water while
you were drowning in debt. Who's the dummy now, Fat
Harry?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

True North wrote:
Nomen Nescio

"Billy boy thinks it's Trump riding up his ass. Probably has someĀ*
experience with things in his ass. The hooker was before"

Swill isn't too particular when he's on the liquor!

Are you drunk again, Donnie? Either that or you are even more stupid than
I figure.

Oh no...I figure you're pretty darn stupid. Throwing yourself off a roof
at your age. Not too bright.

Accidents happen. You, you just do not do anything to keep up the abode.
Just sit around and share a beer with whomever is available.

On 4/7/18 9:28 AM, justan wrote:
True North Wrote in message:
[...]

Two dollars says he won't answer your question!

On 4/7/18 9:28 AM, justan wrote:
True North Wrote in message:
[...]

===

I'll see your two and raise you three.

---
http://www.avg.com

On 4/7/18 9:28 AM, justan wrote:
True North Wrote in message:
[...]

You're betting five that he *will* answer that question? You're on, if that's the case!