Default So Joe Biden says...

On 3/23/18 12:32 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 20:13:09 -0400,
wrote:

On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 18:03:18 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 3/22/18 4:50 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 14:29:03 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 3/22/18 12:22 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 08:03:03 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

He won’t debate trump but if in high school he’d take Donald out back and “beat the hell out of him”

So Joe endorsed high school violence and bullying..

Maybe the song “KNOCK HIM OUT, JOE!” Was written several years too early....

I would pay $39.99 to watch that fight on PPV ;-)
Unfortunately I doubt they would do anything but stand there and tell
each other how bad they were going to **** each other up.
The baddest guys I know never say a word, they just hit you.

The baddest guys I knew wouldn't bother with hitting you themselves...

Are you suggesting they contract out their beat downs?
That sounds like something trump would do.
I am talking about people who like to fight and are very good at it.

The guys I *knew* wouldn't get their hands dirty.

Like I said union connected mob bosses.

===

I suspect that if you asked any of those guys about 'Airree, they
would just start laughing.

Uh-huh. On the other hand, the now-dead gangsters I knew would recognize
a bankster like you and your former employer as a fellow traveler

wrote:

On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 18:03:18 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 3/22/18 4:50 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 14:29:03 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

"FELLOW TRAVELLER" ?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

wrote:

On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 18:03:18 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 3/22/18 4:50 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 14:29:03 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Sure. Gangsters and banksters sympathize with the ideals and
methodologies of each other.

wrote:

On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 18:03:18 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 3/22/18 4:50 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 14:29:03 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

So why don't you sympathize with banksters if they are so much
like gangsters?
If you ****ed over the gangsters like you ****ed over the
banksters, you'd have died long ago.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

wrote:

On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 18:03:18 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 3/22/18 4:50 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 14:29:03 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

ROTFLMAO!!!

Besides, gangsters held up banksters in the old days when 'Airreee was still alive.

Joe Biden Nomen Nescio General 0 March 12th 18 10:41 PM
Joe Biden Mr. Luddite[_4_] General 1 March 12th 18 04:24 PM
Joe Biden... F.O.A.D. General 1 March 2nd 14 09:29 PM
Biden and Harry.... [email protected] General 1 April 11th 09 02:42 PM
Biden D.Duck General 21 August 23rd 08 08:17 PM