BoatBanter.com

-   -   So Joe Biden says... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/178474-so-joe-biden-says.html)

Tim March 23rd 18 12:22 AM

So Joe Biden says...

On Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 7:13:15 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 18:03:18 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 3/22/18 4:50 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 14:29:03 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 3/22/18 12:22 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 08:03:03 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

He won’t debate trump but if in high school he’d take Donald out back and “beat the hell out of him”

So Joe endorsed high school violence and bullying..

Maybe the song “KNOCK HIM OUT, JOE!” Was written several years too early....

I would pay $39.99 to watch that fight on PPV ;-)
Unfortunately I doubt they would do anything but stand there and tell
each other how bad they were going to **** each other up.
The baddest guys I know never say a word, they just hit you.

The baddest guys I knew wouldn't bother with hitting you themselves....

Are you suggesting they contract out their beat downs?
That sounds like something trump would do.
I am talking about people who like to fight and are very good at it.

The guys I *knew* wouldn't get their hands dirty.

Like I said union connected mob bosses.

Yeah, they wear gloves...

justan March 23rd 18 01:27 AM

So Joe Biden says...

Wrote in message:
On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 14:31:39 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 12:27:39 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

Oh yeah...I'd put Trudeau in the ring 'man to man' with that blowhard Trump any day.

"He is 25 years younger"

Maybe, but Trump has at least 100 pounds over Trudeau....probably more.

That might be important if they were wrestling. Something tells me
Trump has a pretty bad fat to muscle ratio.
Justin, insert Harry joke here

Just plug in "Fat"anytime you see the word Harry.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

justan March 23rd 18 01:28 AM

So Joe Biden says...

Wrote in message:
On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 18:03:18 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 3/22/18 4:50 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 14:29:03 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

He won?t debate trump but if in high school he?d take Donald out back and ?beat the hell out of him?

So Joe endorsed high school violence and bullying..

Maybe the song ?KNOCK HIM OUT, JOE!? Was written several years too early....

I would pay $39.99 to watch that fight on PPV ;-)
Unfortunately I doubt they would do anything but stand there and tell
each other how bad they were going to **** each other up.
The baddest guys I know never say a word, they just hit you.

The baddest guys I knew wouldn't bother with hitting you themselves...

Are you suggesting they contract out their beat downs?
That sounds like something trump would do.
I am talking about people who like to fight and are very good at it.

The guys I *knew* wouldn't get their hands dirty.

Like I said union connected mob bosses.

If it's sleasy, slimy, or corrupt, it's a Fat Harry magnet.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

[email protected] March 23rd 18 04:32 AM

So Joe Biden says...

On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 20:13:09 -0400, wrote:

On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 18:03:18 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 3/22/18 4:50 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 14:29:03 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

He wont debate trump but if in high school hed take Donald out back and beat the hell out of him

So Joe endorsed high school violence and bullying..

Maybe the song KNOCK HIM OUT, JOE! Was written several years too early....

I would pay $39.99 to watch that fight on PPV ;-)
Unfortunately I doubt they would do anything but stand there and tell
each other how bad they were going to **** each other up.
The baddest guys I know never say a word, they just hit you.

The baddest guys I knew wouldn't bother with hitting you themselves...

Are you suggesting they contract out their beat downs?
That sounds like something trump would do.
I am talking about people who like to fight and are very good at it.

The guys I *knew* wouldn't get their hands dirty.

Like I said union connected mob bosses.

===

I suspect that if you asked any of those guys about 'Airree, they
would just start laughing.

---
http://www.avg.com

Its Me March 23rd 18 01:11 PM

So Joe Biden says...

On Friday, March 23, 2018 at 12:33:03 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 20:13:09 -0400, wrote:

On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 18:03:18 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 3/22/18 4:50 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 14:29:03 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

You thinking he was the mob jester? :)

Keyser Soze March 23rd 18 02:59 PM

So Joe Biden says...

wrote:

On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 18:03:18 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 3/22/18 4:50 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 14:29:03 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Uh-huh. On the other hand, the now-dead gangsters I knew would recognize
a bankster like you and your former employer as a fellow traveler

justan March 23rd 18 05:04 PM

So Joe Biden says...

wrote:

On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 18:03:18 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 3/22/18 4:50 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 14:29:03 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

"FELLOW TRAVELLER" ?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Keyser Soze March 23rd 18 05:54 PM

So Joe Biden says...

wrote:

On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 18:03:18 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 3/22/18 4:50 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 14:29:03 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Sure. Gangsters and banksters sympathize with the ideals and
methodologies of each other.

justan March 23rd 18 06:59 PM

So Joe Biden says...

wrote:

On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 18:03:18 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 3/22/18 4:50 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 14:29:03 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

So why don't you sympathize with banksters if they are so much
like gangsters?
If you ****ed over the gangsters like you ****ed over the
banksters, you'd have died long ago.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Its Me March 23rd 18 08:05 PM

So Joe Biden says...

wrote:

On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 18:03:18 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 3/22/18 4:50 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 14:29:03 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

ROTFLMAO!!!

Besides, gangsters held up banksters in the old days when 'Airreee was still alive.