BoatBanter.com

-   -   So Joe Biden says... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/178474-so-joe-biden-says.html)

True North[_2_] March 22nd 18 07:22 PM

So Joe Biden says...

On Thursday, 22 March 2018 16:21:17 UTC-3, True North wrote:
On Thursday, 22 March 2018 15:29:06 UTC-3, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 3/22/18 12:22 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 08:03:03 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

He won’t debate trump but if in high school he’d take Donald out back and “beat the hell out of him”

So Joe endorsed high school violence and bullying..

Maybe the song “KNOCK HIM OUT, JOE!” Was written several years too early....

I would pay $39.99 to watch that fight on PPV ;-)
Unfortunately I doubt they would do anything but stand there and tell
each other how bad they were going to **** each other up.
The baddest guys I know never say a word, they just hit you.

The baddest guys I knew wouldn't bother with hitting you themselves...

Here's how we do it up here...
Current Liberal Prime Minister and the Liberal MP, Justin Trudeau, whups loudmouth brash Conservative senator in a charity boxing match.
Ya gotta love it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmUnNOuww90

ooops...should be 'then' Liberal MP

True North[_2_] March 22nd 18 07:27 PM

So Joe Biden says...

wrote:

He won’t debate trump but if in high school he’d take Donald out back and “beat the hell out of him”

So Joe endorsed high school violence and bullying..

Maybe the song “KNOCK HIM OUT, JOE!” Was written several years too early....

I would pay $39.99 to watch that fight on PPV ;-)
Unfortunately I doubt they would do anything but stand there and tell
each other how bad they were going to **** each other up.
The baddest guys I know never say a word, they just hit you.

The baddest guys I knew wouldn't bother with hitting you themselves....

Here's how we do it up here...
Current Liberal Prime Minister and the Liberal MP, Justin Trudeau, whups loudmouth brash Conservative senator in a charity boxing match.
Ya gotta love it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmUnNOuww90

ooops...should be 'then' Liberal MP

Oh yeah...I'd put Trudeau in the ring 'man to man' with that blowhard Trump any day.

justan March 22nd 18 08:01 PM

So Joe Biden says...

wrote:

He won?t debate trump but if in high school he?d take Donald out back and ?beat the hell out of him?

So Joe endorsed high school violence and bullying..

Maybe the song ?KNOCK HIM OUT, JOE!? Was written several years too early....

I would pay $39.99 to watch that fight on PPV ;-)
Unfortunately I doubt they would do anything but stand there and tell
each other how bad they were going to **** each other up.
The baddest guys I know never say a word, they just hit you.

The baddest guys I knew wouldn't bother with hitting you themselves...

I'm sure you have rubbed elbows with the scum of the earth.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

[email protected] March 22nd 18 08:50 PM

So Joe Biden says...

wrote:

He won’t debate trump but if in high school he’d take Donald out back and “beat the hell out of him”

So Joe endorsed high school violence and bullying..

Maybe the song “KNOCK HIM OUT, JOE!” Was written several years too early....

I would pay $39.99 to watch that fight on PPV ;-)
Unfortunately I doubt they would do anything but stand there and tell
each other how bad they were going to **** each other up.
The baddest guys I know never say a word, they just hit you.

The baddest guys I knew wouldn't bother with hitting you themselves...

Are you suggesting they contract out their beat downs?
That sounds like something trump would do.
I am talking about people who like to fight and are very good at it.

[email protected] March 22nd 18 08:52 PM

So Joe Biden says...

On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 12:27:39 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

Oh yeah...I'd put Trudeau in the ring 'man to man' with that blowhard Trump any day.

He is 25 years younger.

[email protected] March 22nd 18 08:54 PM

So Joe Biden says...

wrote:

He won?t debate trump but if in high school he?d take Donald out back and ?beat the hell out of him?

So Joe endorsed high school violence and bullying..

Maybe the song ?KNOCK HIM OUT, JOE!? Was written several years too early....

I would pay $39.99 to watch that fight on PPV ;-)
Unfortunately I doubt they would do anything but stand there and tell
each other how bad they were going to **** each other up.
The baddest guys I know never say a word, they just hit you.

The baddest guys I knew wouldn't bother with hitting you themselves...

I'm sure you have rubbed elbows with the scum of the earth.

I imagine he is talking about the mafia bosses he rubbed elbows with
in those mobbed up unions.

True North[_2_] March 22nd 18 09:31 PM

So Joe Biden says...

wrote:*

Oh yeah...I'd put Trudeau in the ring 'man to man' with that blowhard Trump any day.*

"He is 25 years younger"

Maybe, but Trump has at least 100 pounds over Trudeau....probably more.

Keyser Soze March 22nd 18 10:03 PM

So Joe Biden says...

On 3/22/18 4:50 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 14:29:03 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

He won’t debate trump but if in high school he’d take Donald out back and “beat the hell out of him”

So Joe endorsed high school violence and bullying..

Maybe the song “KNOCK HIM OUT, JOE!” Was written several years too early....

I would pay $39.99 to watch that fight on PPV ;-)
Unfortunately I doubt they would do anything but stand there and tell
each other how bad they were going to **** each other up.
The baddest guys I know never say a word, they just hit you.

The baddest guys I knew wouldn't bother with hitting you themselves...

Are you suggesting they contract out their beat downs?
That sounds like something trump would do.
I am talking about people who like to fight and are very good at it.

The guys I *knew* wouldn't get their hands dirty.

[email protected] March 23rd 18 12:12 AM

So Joe Biden says...

wrote:*

Oh yeah...I'd put Trudeau in the ring 'man to man' with that blowhard Trump any day.*

"He is 25 years younger"

Maybe, but Trump has at least 100 pounds over Trudeau....probably more.

That might be important if they were wrestling. Something tells me
Trump has a pretty bad fat to muscle ratio.
Justin, insert Harry joke here

[email protected] March 23rd 18 12:13 AM

So Joe Biden says...

On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 18:03:18 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 3/22/18 4:50 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 14:29:03 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

He won’t debate trump but if in high school he’d take Donald out back and “beat the hell out of him”

So Joe endorsed high school violence and bullying..

Maybe the song “KNOCK HIM OUT, JOE!” Was written several years too early....

I would pay $39.99 to watch that fight on PPV ;-)
Unfortunately I doubt they would do anything but stand there and tell
each other how bad they were going to **** each other up.
The baddest guys I know never say a word, they just hit you.

The baddest guys I knew wouldn't bother with hitting you themselves...

Are you suggesting they contract out their beat downs?
That sounds like something trump would do.
I am talking about people who like to fight and are very good at it.

The guys I *knew* wouldn't get their hands dirty.

Like I said union connected mob bosses.