Default Groan again ....

Snowfall forecast has been upped since this morning.

Now predicting 15" to 20" in blizzard conditions
tomorrow from just south of Boston down to the upper Cape.

Filled up the truck with gas, fired up the generator to make
sure it will start easily, bought some fresh bread, peanut butter
and jelly.

Not going anywhere tomorrow.

On Mon, 12 Mar 2018 17:04:58 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

Snowfall forecast has been upped since this morning.

Now predicting 15" to 20" in blizzard conditions
tomorrow from just south of Boston down to the upper Cape.

Filled up the truck with gas, fired up the generator to make
sure it will start easily, bought some fresh bread, peanut butter
and jelly.

Not going anywhere tomorrow.

The best peanut butter invented:

https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/04f...0&odnBg=FFFFFF

John H. wrote:
On Mon, 12 Mar 2018 17:04:58 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

Snowfall forecast has been upped since this morning.

Now predicting 15" to 20" in blizzard conditions
tomorrow from just south of Boston down to the upper Cape.

Filled up the truck with gas, fired up the generator to make
sure it will start easily, bought some fresh bread, peanut butter
and jelly.

Not going anywhere tomorrow.

The best peanut butter invented:

https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/04f...0&odnBg=FFFFFF

Did you read the label? Last time I looked a Jif or Skippy “natural” PB,
was palm oil, and other additives. We use Trader Joe PB for the House.
Rat traps get dollar store stuff.

Bill Wrote in message:
John H. wrote:
On Mon, 12 Mar 2018 17:04:58 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

Snowfall forecast has been upped since this morning.

Now predicting 15" to 20" in blizzard conditions
tomorrow from just south of Boston down to the upper Cape.

Filled up the truck with gas, fired up the generator to make
sure it will start easily, bought some fresh bread, peanut butter
and jelly.

Not going anywhere tomorrow.

The best peanut butter invented:

https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/04f...0&odnBg=FFFFFF

Did you read the label? Last time I looked a Jif or Skippy ?natural? PB,
was palm oil, and other additives. We use Trader Joe PB for the House.
Rat traps get dollar store stuff.

The bark eaters will attack you for inhumane treatment off rats.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Tue, 13 Mar 2018 03:38:48 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote:

John H. wrote:
On Mon, 12 Mar 2018 17:04:58 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

Snowfall forecast has been upped since this morning.

Now predicting 15" to 20" in blizzard conditions
tomorrow from just south of Boston down to the upper Cape.

Filled up the truck with gas, fired up the generator to make
sure it will start easily, bought some fresh bread, peanut butter
and jelly.

Not going anywhere tomorrow.

The best peanut butter invented:

https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/04f...0&odnBg=FFFFFF

Did you read the label? Last time I looked a Jif or Skippy natural PB,
was palm oil, and other additives. We use Trader Joe PB for the House.
Rat traps get dollar store stuff.

"Trader Joes Creamy No-Stir Peanut Butter Spread and Trader Joes Crunchy No-Stir Peanut Butter
Spread* are both the result of that sleeve-rolling andfull disclosure againspoon dipping. Theyre
made with simple ingredientsjust a few more of them than youll find in the Need to Stir
varieties.

Each jar has peanuts (ground to either a creamy or crunchy consistency), palm oil, a little cane
sugar, and a pinch of salt. The oil and sugar help to keep the natural oils from separating, making
it possible to open a jar of our No-Stir Peanut Butter, stick a spoon right in, and enjoy the rich,
peanutty taste of good quality PB, no stirring required."

Jif Ingredients: Made From Peanuts, Sugar, Palm Oil, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Salt, Molasses.

Case closed.

For the Halifax area they're calling for the same numbers.......in centimeters.
Our 20 roughly converts to 8 in American talk.. I can live with that.

On 3/12/2018 5:38 PM, True North wrote:
For the Halifax area they're calling for the same numbers.......in centimeters.
Our 20 roughly converts to 8 in American talk.. I can live with that.

I think I'll lounge on the beach in the Redneck Riviera with a Margaurita.
Tim Tim is offline

On Monday, March 12, 2018 at 4:05:02 PM UTC-5, Mr. Luddite wrote:
Snowfall forecast has been upped since this morning.

Now predicting 15" to 20" in blizzard conditions
tomorrow from just south of Boston down to the upper Cape.

Filled up the truck with gas, fired up the generator to make
sure it will start easily, bought some fresh bread, peanut butter
and jelly.

Not going anywhere tomorrow.

Around here the winter storm commodities seem to be bread, milk, and beer.

On 3/13/2018 6:07 AM, Tim wrote:
On Monday, March 12, 2018 at 4:05:02 PM UTC-5, Mr. Luddite wrote:
Snowfall forecast has been upped since this morning.

Now predicting 15" to 20" in blizzard conditions
tomorrow from just south of Boston down to the upper Cape.

Filled up the truck with gas, fired up the generator to make
sure it will start easily, bought some fresh bread, peanut butter
and jelly.

Not going anywhere tomorrow.

Around here the winter storm commodities seem to be bread, milk, and beer.

Getting old sucks. Don't do white bread anymore. Don't do milk.
Gave up beer reluctantly several years ago. I like beer but it
doesn't like me. Even one Sam Adams makes me feel bloated, etc.

Once in a great while I have a glass of red wine. That's it.

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:
On 3/13/2018 6:07 AM, Tim wrote:
On Monday, March 12, 2018 at 4:05:02 PM UTC-5, Mr. Luddite wrote:
Snowfall forecast has been upped since this morning.

Now predicting 15" to 20" in blizzard conditions
tomorrow from just south of Boston down to the upper Cape.

Filled up the truck with gas, fired up the generator to make
sure it will start easily, bought some fresh bread, peanut butter
and jelly.

Not going anywhere tomorrow.

Around here the winter storm commodities seem to be bread, milk, and beer.

Getting old sucks. Don't do white bread anymore. Don't do milk.
Gave up beer reluctantly several years ago. I like beer but it
doesn't like me. Even one Sam Adams makes me feel bloated, etc.

Once in a great while I have a glass of red wine. That's it.

Try Yingling. It's less filling.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/