Default Here we go!

"The bill prohibits the “sale, transfer, production, and importation” of semi-automatic rifles and
pistols that can hold a detachable magazine, as well as semi-automatic rifles with a magazine that
can hold more than 10 rounds."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ho...rticle/2650087

There goes my Mini-14, and the P226, but I get to keep the Kimber .45 and the .22s!

Nah, they wouldn't do that. Bull****. If they could, they'd ban all firearms. That's the next step.

On Wed, 28 Feb 2018 08:13:39 -0500, John H.
wrote:

"The bill prohibits the “sale, transfer, production, and importation” of semi-automatic rifles and
pistols that can hold a detachable magazine, as well as semi-automatic rifles with a magazine that
can hold more than 10 rounds."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ho...rticle/2650087

There goes my Mini-14, and the P226, but I get to keep the Kimber .45 and the .22s!

Nah, they wouldn't do that. Bull****. If they could, they'd ban all firearms. That's the next step.

Why do you think the Kimber is exempt. It has a detachable magazine.
Also Harry's silencers will have limited use in the future since
threaded barrels seem to be outlawed too.
https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/5087/text?q=%7B%22search%22%3A%5B%22H.R.5087%22%5D%7D&r =1

We have heard this song before and the next step from the California
****s (boxer and feinstein) will be a ban on "sniper rifles" roughly
defined as any center fire rifle that can mount a scope.

wrote:

[...]

Whoops! My misread. I guess only the revolvers stay. Everything else has detachable magazine.

wrote:

[...]

My 45 has a 6 rd mag.

wrote:

[...]

Makes no difference. If the mag is detachable, it would be prohibited.

wrote:

[...]

This is all pretty silly anyway. I know we are always looking at the
last event but we quickly forget how much terror the DC sniper caused
and he could have done all of that with a 145 year old 45-70 Trap Door
Springfield.

wrote:

[...]

Yup, silly. But it shows that there are folks out there who want to do away with guns. And these
aren't just sliding down a slippery slope. These guys are trying to start an avalanche.
Tim Tim is offline

10:47
On Wed, 28 Feb 2018 08:13:39 -0500, John H.
Why do you think the Kimber is exempt. It has a detachable magazine.
Also Harry's silencers will have limited use in the future since
threaded barrels seem to be outlawed too.
https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/5087/text?q=%7B%22search%22%3A%5B%22H.R.5087%22%5D%7D&r =1

We have heard this song before and the next step from the California
****s (boxer and feinstein) will be a ban on "sniper rifles" roughly
defined as any center fire rifle that can mount a scope.

I don’t think anyone is paying attention to feinstein anymore. She can’t even get the party nod to run again..

Didn’t barm boxer resign or retire?
Tim Tim is offline

barm...

Barb. Maybe that’ll help Harry figure it out👌

wrote:

[...]

It says more than 10 rds.