Default NBC right now...Virginia Teacher

says she would carry a gun to school if allowed. She gave a very good account of herself. I'm
totally shocked that NBC broadcast it. Of course, it was our local channel, but I was still
surprised. They showed her with her piston. holster, safe with other weapons...unreal.

On Fri, 23 Feb 2018 17:48:57 -0500, John H. wrote:

says she would carry a gun to school if allowed. She gave a very good account of herself. I'm
totally shocked that NBC broadcast it. Of course, it was our local channel, but I was still
surprised. They showed her with her piston. holster, safe with other weapons...unreal.

'piston'? Substitute 'pistol'.

On 2/23/2018 5:59 PM, John H. wrote:
On Fri, 23 Feb 2018 17:48:57 -0500, John H. wrote:

says she would carry a gun to school if allowed. She gave a very good account of herself. I'm
totally shocked that NBC broadcast it. Of course, it was our local channel, but I was still
surprised. They showed her with her piston. holster, safe with other weapons...unreal.

'piston'? Substitute 'pistol'.

I was trying to come up with something witty to say ....

Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 2/23/2018 5:59 PM, John H. wrote:
On Fri, 23 Feb 2018 17:48:57 -0500, John H. wrote:

says she would carry a gun to school if allowed. She gave a very good
account of herself. I'm
totally shocked that NBC broadcast it. Of course, it was our local
channel, but I was still
surprised. They showed her with her piston. holster, safe with other weapons...unreal.

'piston'? Substitute 'pistol'.

I was trying to come up with something witty to say ....

I was going to ask if it was a domed piston.

Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 2/23/2018 5:59 PM, John H. wrote:
On Fri, 23 Feb 2018 17:48:57 -0500, John H. wrote:

says she would carry a gun to school if allowed. She gave a very good
account of herself. I'm
totally shocked that NBC broadcast it. Of course, it was our local
channel, but I was still
surprised. They showed her with her piston. holster, safe with other weapons...unreal.

'piston'? Substitute 'pistol'.

I was trying to come up with something witty to say ....

I was going to ask if it was a domed piston.

Maybe a "hemi" ?

The Hemi was the combustion chamber, the piston was domed.

Teacher of the Week Bluto ASA 10 April 7th 06 12:32 AM
virginia! You'll cover caps. These days, I'll kick the teacher Merl ASA 0 April 22nd 05 11:22 AM
don't try to believe a teacher [email protected] ASA 0 April 22nd 05 10:55 AM
we walk the fat teacher Oliver ASA 0 April 22nd 05 10:43 AM
little by little, go believe a teacher Mikie McBornche ASA 0 April 8th 05 12:10 PM