Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default #61

I picked up a nice collectible. It's a brand new Ruger Mark II US
military prototype manufactured in 1983. According to the 36th edition
of the Blue Book of Gun Values there are only about 25 "US" marked
MKII's in civilian hands. I now have two and one is a confirmed
prototype and that adds to the value. This will be left unfired as part
of my collection.

I'm still trying to decide on an M1A to shoot. Springfield has a
variety and it's hard to decide between one that is more representative
of the original M14 or an updated version with a stainless barrel, for
example.