Default Now what's up?

The deputy director of the FBI, Andrew McCabe has announced he is
"stepping down".

Other reports are that he has been removed by the AG's office.

Timing allows him to retire with full retirement benefits.

Interesting that this happens on the day the House is supposed to
vote to release the famous four page memo everyone is talking about.

McCabe was also referenced in some of the text exchanges between the
FBI "lovers".

What a Peyton Place mess parts of our government has become.

On Mon, 29 Jan 2018 13:08:24 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

The deputy director of the FBI, Andrew McCabe has announced he is
"stepping down".

Other reports are that he has been removed by the AG's office.

Timing allows him to retire with full retirement benefits.

Interesting that this happens on the day the House is supposed to
vote to release the famous four page memo everyone is talking about.

McCabe was also referenced in some of the text exchanges between the
FBI "lovers".

What a Peyton Place mess parts of our government has become.

What's that Harry says?
Drip drip drip

On 1/29/18 1:08 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

The deputy director of the FBI, Andrew McCabe has announced he is
"stepping down".

Other reports are that he has been removed by the AG's office.

Timing allows him to retire with full retirement benefits.

Interesting that this happens on the day the House is supposed to
vote to release the famous four page memo everyone is talking about.

McCabe was also referenced in some of the text exchanges between the
FBI "lovers".

What a Peyton Place mess parts of our government has become.

McCabe announced some weeks or months ago he was taking retirement. I
think I remember he was eligible for full retirement next month or the
month after, so maybe he had enough leave accumulated to leave right
away. He's leaving because of the insults from the current unindicted
felon occupying the White House. Trump is also after Rosenstein, the
assistant AG.

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
[...]

Only the strong survive.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On 1/29/2018 2:21 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

You mean he's draining the swamp?

There is at least some reason to believe McCabe, although not corrupt,
has enough skeletons in his closet that could be exposed if the FBI ever
allows the 50,000 "lost" text messages between the FBI Lovers to be
released. So far, the FBI has refused to release any more of them. Why?

On Mon, 29 Jan 2018 15:25:47 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

[...]

They are trying to determine the 49,900 they can release. Anything
damaging to the bureau will be lost again but I am sure they will
release enough salacious material to drive the news cycle.

wrote:

[...]

Part of his problem is the money his wife received for her state senate
campaign. Not clear exactly where the money originated but it can be
tied back to dispersed DNC funds, possibly from the almost $1 billion
that Hillary raised during her campaign. Some called for him to recluse
himself from the Hillary email investigation but he did not. Biggest
problem they all have is, like so many others, everyone assumed Hillary
was going to be the next POTUS, so much of this controversy would never
be known or emerge.

On 1/29/18 3:58 PM, wrote:

You mean he's draining the swamp?

Trump and his appointees are the swamp.

On 1/29/18 3:25 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
[...]

released.Â* So far, the FBI has refused to release any more of them.Â* Why?

Perhaps because it would reveal methodology.

On 1/29/18 2:41 PM, justan wrote:
[...]

Everyone decent in government is hurrying to get out of the pool except
for Trump, who keeps ****ting in it.