Default California Liberal Education

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 1/29/18 10:33 AM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 1/29/18 9:01 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

This is one for the history books.

California high school teacher was recorded last week
bad mouthing military personnel simply because a student was wearing
a sweatshirt with the Marine Corps logo on it.

Among other comments, the history teacher, Gregory Salcido (who is
also a city council member) is heard saying on the recording:

"... they don't have electricity, we all have night freaking vision
googles and that kinda stuff, and we can't freaking control these
dudes wearing freaking robes and chanclas (hahaha) because we have a
bunch dumb (expletive) over there ..."

Other comments heard on the recording include calling people in the
military "the lowest of the low". He accused them of joining the
military because they had no other options, that their parents didn't
love them enough to push them to a better education and job.

In any other state in the nation I doubt this teacher would have any
options for employment in the future. What an asshole.

He's entitled to his opinions, but those sorts of opinions shouldn't be
expressed in K-12 classroom. On the other hand, you express no serious
displeasure when your Donald Trump expresses horrific, hateful opinions
about people.

You have and have shared hateful and horrific opinions about many
folks. That is probably the main reason I give you a hard time. I
don't hate you. I just think you are a jerk.

You think you give me a hard time? With your poorly worded and badly
spelled 7th Grade insults? Really? Well, thanks for the laugh.

You're welcome. More to come. I may insult you once in a while but
mostly I state facts about you. Among the facts about Fat Harry
that I mention are your two bankruptcies and a forclosure on that
******** you called home in Jacksonville. I'll bet you wish those
momentous ocassions in your life never happened. Are you laughing
yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Ah, the benefits of a liberal arts education Poco Loco General 122 December 31st 16 01:05 AM
Fatass Liberal version of Miss California leads cops on 50 milechase in swimsuit contest [email protected] General 1 May 20th 09 04:37 AM
Looks like mandatory safety education for California boaters soon... Chuck Gould General 14 July 28th 06 04:47 PM
What education? Bryan General 0 April 7th 06 07:17 PM
If it walks like a liberal duck and spends like a liberal duck Vito ASA 10 December 7th 04 06:58 PM