Default Schumer concedes defeat ...

As I've said several times, you're just a ****ing idiot.

The promise of a vote on the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
program, although it could be reneged on, is something Democrats
didn’t have before. It’s the first time Democrats received a firm
deadline for a vote on an immigration bill. And if McConnell
doesn’t follow through, Democrats will be able to use this promise
to vote against the next spending bill and pin the blame on
Republicans.

On 1/22/18 5:29 PM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
As I've said several times, you're just a ****ing idiot.

The promise of a vote on the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
program, although it could be reneged on, is something Democrats
didn’t have before. It’s the first time Democrats received a firm
deadline for a vote on an immigration bill. And if McConnell
doesn’t follow through, Democrats will be able to use this promise
to vote against the next spending bill and pin the blame on
Republicans.

The racist Republicans in the Senate might be outvoted but I wonder if
the racist Republicans in the House will go for helping the DACA kids.
That's really all there is behind it...racism. The Republicans are
delighted over the opportunity to **** over these kids who have no
police records, are either in school, in the military, or are working
legitimate jobs and, of course, had no say in their presence in this
country.

I doubt many Norwegians want to come to this ******** of a country.

On 1/22/18 6:05 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

Ahh, I see that Rob Reiner has once again nailed it:

From Rob Reiner: "Make no mistake, this shutdown boils down to one
thing: RACISM. GOP frightened to death of the browning of America. They
will lose this last big battle of the Civil War. Diversity is our strength."

On Mon, 22 Jan 2018 18:05:17 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

[...]

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c43510...migration-sotu

That deserves the transcript.

Bill Clinton:
"All Americans, not only in the States most heavily affected but in every place in this country, are
rightly disturbed by the large numbers of illegal aliens entering our country. The jobs they hold
might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants. The public service they use impose burdens
on our taxpayers. That's why our administration has moved aggressively to secure our borders more by
hiring a record number of new border guards, by deporting twice as many criminal aliens as ever
before, by cracking down on illegal hiring, by barring welfare benefits to illegal aliens. In the
budget I will present to you, we will try to do more to speed the deportation of illegal aliens who
are arrested for crimes, to better identify illegal aliens in the workplace as recommended by the
commission headed by former Congresswoman Barbara Jordan. We are a nation of immigrants. But we are
also a nation of laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to
permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more
to stop it."

Hmmm, I never knew Bill Clinton was a racist.

On Mon, 22 Jan 2018 18:11:12 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

[...]

From Rob Reiner: "Make no mistake, this shutdown boils down to one

Is this racism, dip****?

On 1/22/2018 6:05 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

Every Republican is a racist again, eh, Harry?

BTW ... your buddy Nomen is dead wrong. McConnell outlined his
schedule for dealing with DACA months ago. Nothing has changed.
The "deal" that Schumer accepted today is the same deal made to him by
McConnell last Friday before Schumer shut the government down and the
same deal made by Trump previous to that.

Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

Why are they not,legal now.? Been several amnesties over the last 16-24
years.

Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

From Rob Reiner: "Make no mistake, this shutdown boils down to one
thing: RACISM. GOP frightened to death of the browning of America. They
will lose this last big battle of the Civil War. Diversity is our strength."

Maybe they are not scared of browning, but of the fact where is wholesale
ignoring of the law.

On 1/22/2018 6:11 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

From Rob Reiner: "Make no mistake, this shutdown boils down to one
thing: RACISM. GOP frightened to death of the browning of America. They
will lose this last big battle of the Civil War. Diversity is our
strength."

So are our laws. Or at least they used to be.

Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

Responding to yourself? What next?