Default Schumer's Shutdown

On 1/20/2018 12:24 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/20/18 12:23 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/20/2018 12:13 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/20/18 12:09 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/20/2018 12:01 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/20/18 11:18 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jan 2018 10:01:05 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

Once again, your party controls
the White House, the House, and the Senate.

If they controlled the senate, we would not be having this
conversation.

The Repugnants have the majority in the Senate. They control it.

60 votes Harry. 60 votes.

Well, then, if you have control of the Senate (a simple majority is
all it takes) and you need 60 votes for passage of certain bills and
such, I guess you have to reach compromises with the other side,
especially when your party controls the other house of congress and
the white house. I wonder if anyone bothered to explain that to
******** Donald.

Well, I am not going to argue with you.Â* I am running out of nickels.

Meanwhile, as the government sits in this so called "shutdown" the
Majority and Minority Leaders of the Senate are engaged in a debate on
the floor of the Senate over whether it should be called the "Trump
Shutdown" or the "Schumer Shutdown".

President Trump:Â* Drain the swamp ... PLEASE !

And what, fill it with more of his incompetents and racists? No thanks.

Damn! I thought I had one more nickel around here somewhere .....
(searching)

wrote:

[...]

Damn!Â* I thought I had one more nickel around here somewhere .....
(searching)

Ok. Found one.

Harry, I just watched Chuck Schumer lay out all the blame on Trump
again, describing him as "impossible" to negotiate with despite having
had several meetings with him. He indicated that after thinking some
progress was made, an hour or so later Trump would reject everything put
on the table in their discussions.

After his scripted remarks some of the journalists asked some questions.

One of them asked if he and Trump had actually come to an agreement at
these meetings/negotiations. Schumer quickly answered, "No".

So here's my question:

How can Trump be accused of reneging on a deal when there was no deal
made to begin with?

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
On 1/20/18 9:23 AM, Tim wrote:

12:41 AMMr. Luddite
Nope. This one is squarely on the Democrats and in particular their
Senate leader Schumer. You can try to spin it all you want but even the
NYTimes has stated that the Democrats blocked passage of the budget.

?Make it hurt...?

Twice in the last two weeks, Trump, the guy you support, reached an
agreement with the Dems on DACA and, I think, CHIP, and then he reneged
on them. Schumer increased the pot by offering financing for Trump's
Folly border war and more for the military. Even the Republican U.S.
Senate Majority Leader says he doesn't know what it is Trump wants to
make a deal and stick to it.

Your boy Trump is incompetent.

*my boy* Trump ****es you off. I guess that?s ok...

Trump ****es off 67% of the country...

--
Posted with my iPad Pro

67% by weight or by volume?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Sat, 20 Jan 2018 15:52:16 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
On 1/20/18 9:23 AM, Tim wrote:

[...]

Now *that* was funny!

Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/20/2018 11:58 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/20/18 10:33 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/20/2018 9:51 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/20/18 9:23 AM, Tim wrote:

12:41 AMMr. Luddite
Nope. This one is squarely on the Democrats and in particular their
Senate leader Schumer. You can try to spin it all you want but
even the
NYTimes has stated that the Democrats blocked passage of the budget.

“Make it hurt...â€

Twice in the last two weeks, Trump, the guy you support, reached an
agreement with the Dems on DACA and, I think, CHIP, and then he
reneged on them. Schumer increased the pot by offering financing
for Trump's Folly border war and more for the military. Even the
Republican U.S. Senate Majority Leader says he doesn't know what it
is Trump wants to make a deal and stick to it.

Your boy Trump is incompetent.

What budget bill did Trump veto?

I never said Trump used his veto. I said he backed out of a
negotiated agreement - twice -. Trump cannot be trusted in dealings
with Congress.

If he didn't veto a budget bill why don't we have a budget bill?

Here's your reason: https://tinyurl.com/yazxjp4r

Was he eating those old-school red pistachios before they took that photo?

On Sat, 20 Jan 2018 21:28:40 -0500, Alex wrote:

Here's your reason: https://tinyurl.com/yazxjp4r

Was he eating those old-school red pistachios before they took that photo?

That is blood on his hands from the people who died because of his
shutdown.

Would Chuck Schumer lie? Tim General 19 June 27th 17 06:10 AM
US Government shutdown Canuck57[_9_] General 16 April 8th 11 01:02 AM
Schumer...our borders are more secure! John H[_2_] General 19 May 31st 09 12:08 PM
FAA shutdown on Oct 1? Bertie the Bunyip ASA 0 September 27th 03 05:41 PM