Default Well Harry?

On 1/19/2018 10:56 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/19/2018 10:42 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/19/2018 9:51 AM, Its Me wrote:
On Friday, January 19, 2018 at 9:15:09 AM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/19/18 9:03 AM, Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
shoot the little critter.

Wake upand pay attention to Richards post instead of blabbing off like
a verbal jackhammer.

“Make it hurt”

There was nothing in Richard's post but a plea to support his president
and party. The solution is theirs and is well-known. Too bad the "Great
Dealmaker" is playing solitaire, eh?

Sometimes in dealmaking, you push back from the table and let the other
side dangle while they hang themselves. The Dems already have the noose
around their own neck.

If the Dems shut down the gov, it will be readily apparent to everyone
that it is on them. Even the liberal MSM is already saying it.

It's already being referred to as "Schumer's Shutdown".

Right now it looks like it's going to happen. Really no big deal other
than for military planners, personnel and health insurance for some
children but the Dems are more interested in the welfare and interests
of hundreds of thousands of immigrants based on a lottery system and
chain immigration.

You sound more like ******** Trump every day. Sad.

I'd rather sound more like Trump than I would Cryin' Chuck or Chocolate
Sundae Nancy.

How 'bout you?

Nope. I’m not a racist.

Neither is Trump. Or I. See? You have more in common with the Donald
than you realized.

On 1/19/18 9:03 AM, Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
shoot the little critter.

Wake upand pay attention to Richards post instead of blabbing off like a verbal jackhammer.

“Make it hurt”

There was nothing in Richard's post but a plea to support his president
and party. The solution is theirs and is well-known. Too bad the "Great
Dealmaker" is playing solitaire, eh?

Sometimes in dealmaking, you push back from the table and let the other side dangle while they hang themselves. The Dems already have the noose around their own neck.

If the Dems shut down the gov, it will be readily apparent to everyone that it is on them. Even the liberal MSM is already saying it.

It would be interesting if Trump just said "OK the government is shut
down but the parks will stay open". Do a Harry Truman, tell the NPS
they are now in the army and pay them as "essential" DoD people. I bet
nobody would care that the government was shut down then.
Maybe if he also said all of those AFGE people were not going to get
paid for the days they stayed home, the democrat support for the shut
down would fade away pretty fast too.
The way these things have worked in the past is they do get to stay
home but their pay keeps coming.
It turns out it is harder to stop the automatic deposits than it is to
just let them go. This is the government. They don't actually need the
money to spend it. If they did, the whole government would have shut
down decades ago.

Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/19/2018 9:51 AM, Its Me wrote:
On Friday, January 19, 2018 at 9:15:09 AM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/19/18 9:03 AM, Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
you can
[...]

An awful lot of decent, knowledgeable people disagree with you about Trump.

On 1/19/18 9:03 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

I realize that. We hear it everyday. But, as POTUS, I have yet to see
any action by him that suggests that he is operating in a racist mode.
There are many speculative "interpretations" of what he says sometimes
but they are just that ... speculations by the usual suspects. Some,
obviously like you, choose to accept them as fact. Others, like me,
believe that actions speak louder than words.

On 1/19/18 11:21 AM, wrote:
On 19 Jan 2018 15:56:15 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:

Nope. I’m not a racist.

You like guys like this I guess. I bet you don't even want to see him
executed,
http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/cri...194874024.html

I am opposed to the death penalty, even for scumbags like the one
described in the article you cited.

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/19/18 11:21 AM, wrote:
On 19 Jan 2018 15:56:15 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:

Nope. I’m not a racist.

You like guys like this I guess. I bet you don't even want to see him
executed,
http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/cri...194874024.html

I am opposed to the death penalty, even for scumbags like the one
described in the article you cited.

But you would execute a Feral dog for being aggressive.

On 1/19/18 9:03 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

I don't know... they don't seem to have a problem recalling direct deposited money.

When my dad passed, I reported it to SS, but they didn't get the paperwork done in time and a SS check was direct deposited for the next month. Later I got a letter showing that they had reached into that account and withdrawn the amount they deposited without my OK to do so. It's OK, it's a check he shouldn't have gotten, but there seems to be no problem with the gov taking what they want.

On 1/19/18 12:35 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/19/18 11:21 AM, wrote:
On 19 Jan 2018 15:56:15 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:

Nope. I’m not a racist.

You like guys like this I guess. I bet you don't even want to see him
executed,
http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/cri...194874024.html

I am opposed to the death penalty, even for scumbags like the one
described in the article you cited.

But you would execute a Feral dog for being aggressive.

No different than I would treat a violent home invader... .357 Magnum in
the center of body mass.

On 1/19/18 9:03 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

They actually tell you to leave the account open a couple months for just
this case. Course they do not seem to care they are paying monthly checks
to a couple hundred people over 116 years old.

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/19/18 12:35 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/19/18 11:21 AM, wrote:
On 19 Jan 2018 15:56:15 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:

Nope. I’m not a racist.

You like guys like this I guess. I bet you don't even want to see him
executed,
http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/cri...194874024.html

I am opposed to the death penalty, even for scumbags like the one
described in the article you cited.

But you would execute a Feral dog for being aggressive.

No different than I would treat a violent home invader... .357 Magnum in
the center of body mass.

So you are really for executions.

Not for Harry... King Vurtang The Constipated General 2 July 18th 08 09:07 PM
YO! HARRY! John H.[_3_] General 102 March 1st 08 06:37 PM
Yo Harry John H. General 3 December 21st 07 07:29 PM
Yo- Harry... Short Wave Sportfishing General 5 December 18th 07 04:12 AM