Default Why?

What are they trying to hide??

Publicly, White House officials and the President Donald Trump's
personal lawyers have touted the administration's willingness to
cooperate with the ongoing probes. But when it comes to the
congressional investigations, the White House counsel's office is
explicitly instructing witnesses to limit their testimony and test
the extent of executive privilege by refusing to discuss any
activity that occurred after the 2016 election.

On 1/17/18 8:12 PM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
What are they trying to hide??

Publicly, White House officials and the President Donald Trump's
personal lawyers have touted the administration's willingness to
cooperate with the ongoing probes. But when it comes to the
congressional investigations, the White House counsel's office is
explicitly instructing witnesses to limit their testimony and test
the extent of executive privilege by refusing to discuss any
activity that occurred after the 2016 election.

Obstruction of justice and "bigly" money laundering with Russkis, Turks,
and oligarchs from several former Soviet bloc states. And more.

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/17/18 8:12 PM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
What are they trying to hide??

Publicly, White House officials and the President Donald Trump's
personal lawyers have touted the administration's willingness to
cooperate with the ongoing probes. But when it comes to the
congressional investigations, the White House counsel's office is
explicitly instructing witnesses to limit their testimony and test
the extent of executive privilege by refusing to discuss any
activity that occurred after the 2016 election.

Obstruction of justice and "bigly" money laundering with Russkis, Turks,
and oligarchs from several former Soviet bloc states. And more.

Sounds like they learned from Bill
Clinton.

On Thu, 18 Jan 2018 06:09:10 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/17/18 8:12 PM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
What are they trying to hide??

Publicly, White House officials and the President Donald Trump's
personal lawyers have touted the administration's willingness to
cooperate with the ongoing probes. But when it comes to the
congressional investigations, the White House counsel's office is
explicitly instructing witnesses to limit their testimony and test
the extent of executive privilege by refusing to discuss any
activity that occurred after the 2016 election.

Obstruction of justice and "bigly" money laundering with Russkis, Turks,
and oligarchs from several former Soviet bloc states. And more.

Sounds like they learned from Bill
Clinton.

That is the problem with these investigations. When you look for
election meddling, you find political apparatchiks but when you start
following the money, you never know where you will end up.
I think the Clintons are being quiet about this because they may end
up in the cross hairs of a special prosecutor ... again.
Realistically if Mueller thinks his mandate includes deals Manafort
made a decade ago, why not look at other shady deals over the last
decade. They are already looking at Uranium One and who knows what
else may pop up?

wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

More of your “but what about” nonsense...

The things they are accusing Manafort of are way up in the "but what
about" territory. It is clear Mueller is grabbing at any straw he can
find to justify his job. If he can shovel some dirt on a democrat, it
will blunt the allegations that he os on a partisan witch hunt.

I do find it interesting that you imply your education gives you some
special ability for creativity but your thoughts reflect the most
"lock step", "by rote" thinking I have ever heard.

I'm simply waiting for the results. Manafort is a sleaze, but so far he
hasn't been convicted.

wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

Especially when someone yells out, "About Face!"

wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

Hee, hee. I'd love to see Harry attempt that! Or, 'Rear, March'!

wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

So far nobody has and the ones who accepted pleas where not really
implicating Trump in anything in what they admitted to. In fact Flynn
copped to lying to Pence and that looks good for Pence. It gives him
more plausible deniability in this whole mess.
I really hope you are not too disappointed when nothing substantive
comes out of all of this.

On Thu, 18 Jan 2018 16:07:56 -0500, wrote:

On Thu, 18 Jan 2018 11:47:52 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

Unlike you and your charitable heart, I hope he's greatly disappointed

Nomen Nescio wrote:
What are they trying to hide??

Publicly, White House officials and the President Donald Trump's
personal lawyers have touted the administration's willingness to
cooperate with the ongoing probes. But when it comes to the
congressional investigations, the White House counsel's office is
explicitly instructing witnesses to limit their testimony and test
the extent of executive privilege by refusing to discuss any
activity that occurred after the 2016 election.

Yup. It's Harry Krause.